femma - MetaChat custom multiplayer look!

Looks femma - MetaChat custom multiplayer look!

stylesi

Reactions
stylesi submitted a new resource:

femma - remixed custom look for MetaChat multiplayer - MetaChat custom multiplayer look for me!

My remixed femma look for MetaChat multiplayer, yay :)

Test version.
View attachment 175235
Credits go to all great artists abelow:
- TGC Clothing Richabri set
- SupaRioAmateur Layered makeup
- lynyrd2473 for high heels 01
- Hunting succubus for Enhanced eyes
- Monster Shinkai for Eye Glitter
- Watto for long hair 072
- MaximumShihouin for Jordan
- Scamp for Maerven
- Zeyis for Corinna Kopf
- Androinz for Belline Thicc
- everlaster for RenVR originals
- GilgameshVR for Eden

Read more about this resource...

Really nice look. Because I'm curious, what makes it "for MetaChat" though?

Really nice look. Because I'm curious, what makes it "for MetaChat" though?

Good question!

I use this scene in MetaChat (in MC create scene with vam hub url, and then favorite it) to spawn an atom for myself (out of these femma options) and embody it using full body tracking. Then I play with other MC players in multiplayer scenes like the Beach for MetaChat: MetaChat Beach scene

This is, because MetaChat requires to store the looks in VaM Hub in order for other players to see you exactly the same as you do (and by having same vars).

I hope this explains! Theres more info and tutorials in MetaChat Discord. Link is in the main page of this look.

Good question!

I use this scene in MetaChat (in MC create scene with vam hub url, and then favorite it) to spawn an atom for myself (out of these femma options) and embody it using full body tracking. Then I play with other MC players in multiplayer scenes like the Beach for MetaChat: MetaChat Beach scene

This is, because MetaChat requires to store the looks in VaM Hub in order for other players to see you exactly the same as you do (and by having same vars).

I hope this explains! Theres more info and tutorials in MetaChat Discord. Link is in the main page of this look.

Got it! Thanks for the explanation mate.

Back
Top Bottom