• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Female Muscle normal maps

Textures Female Muscle normal maps 2021-07-07

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Damarmau submitted a new resource:

Female Muscle normal maps - Female musclle normal maps based on Sana textures by @RenVR

Muscle normal maps for females based on @RenVR 's Sana

There are 3 variations, 100%, 50%, 25%, with accompanying skin presets which can be loaded from the models skin preset tab and navigating to this var. If you don't mind slight mismatching you can load these on other textures too.

Special thanks to @SupaRioAmateur for baking the muscle morph as a normal that I could make my...

Read more about this resource...

Has the .var been uploaded twice by accident, or is there any difference between the two?

For some reason when I load the texture presets the genital normals don't load in, nor can I find them manually.

Has the .var been uploaded twice by accident, or is there any difference between the two?
There are two VAR files to download and both are renamed the same.... ???
Looks like it was uploaded twice by accident. Just seeing this now, not sure if I was getting alerts in this discussion 🤔

For some reason when I load the texture presets the genital normals don't load in, nor can I find them manually.

Did you get this figured out? Before it was using the normal map from RenVR’s Sana which is one of the dependencies. Latest update has a modified version of that which is included though Sana is still a dependency.

Back
Top Bottom