female mons morphs

Morphs female mons morphs

Thanks very much for these morphs. (y)
Had to set "preloadMorphs" to "true" in the package meta.json before they would appear in my morphs list. The only other alternative would be to unpack them (which sort of defeats the object).

Thanks very much for these morphs. (y)
Had to set "preloadMorphs" to "true" in the package meta.json before they would appear in my morphs list. The only other alternative would be to unpack them (which sort of defeats the object).
Hi Vee,

Can you explain how you did that? I've never tried editing a .json before.

ugh, no idea how that happened... what that is or how to fix it directly, everything came from the package manager with no warnings...

you can just unpack and dump the .dsf morphs into the custom/atom/person/morphs/female genitalia folder and VAM will build the morphs there

Hi Vee,

Can you explain how you did that? I've never tried editing a .json before.
Yeah, sure, it's not that difficult. Just open the .var file using WinRAR and you will see a file inside named meta.json. Drag it out onto your Desktop, leaving the WinRAR window open. Open the Desktop copy of meta.json using a text editor, find the line that says "preloadMorphs" : "false" and change it to "preloadMorphs" : "true". Save the edited file then close the editor. Drag and drop the edited file back into a blank area in the WinRAR window. This will cause WinRAR to overwite the existing file with your edited version. No need to do anything else in WinRAR but close the window. Delete the meta.json from your Desktop and you are done. Restart VAM if it's running in order to pick up the newly edited version of the .var

ugh, no idea how that happened... what that is or how to fix it directly, everything came from the package manager with no warnings...

you can just unpack and dump the .dsf morphs into the custom/atom/person/morphs/female genitalia folder and VAM will build the morphs there
It's a checkbox option in Add-On Package Builder which is unchecked by default. It's used specifically when you are releasing a morphs-only package, or when you include a custom 'look' that uses morphs you have added to the package and also want to appear in the morphs list.
The checkbox is labelled 'Morph Pack' and is in the upper right of the Package Builder window. This is what determines the 'preloadMorphs' value in the meta.json built into the final .var file.
No, need to rebuild the package in VAM. Just edit the .var file, as explained above, and release it to replace the first version.

Yeah, sure, it's not that difficult. Just open the .var file using WinRAR and you will see a file inside named meta.json. Drag it out onto your Desktop, leaving the WinRAR window open. Open the Desktop copy of meta.json using a text editor, find the line that says "preloadMorphs" : "false" and change it to "preloadMorphs" : "true". Save the edited file then close the editor. Drag and drop the edited file back into a blank area in the WinRAR window. This will cause WinRAR to overwite the existing file with your edited version. No need to do anything else in WinRAR but close the window. Delete the meta.json from your Desktop and you are done. Restart VAM if it's running in order to pick up the newly edited version of the .var
Thanks, perfect explanation. Got it working.

I feel like a total newb. I cant seem to find the morphs.
I saw that the Preload Morph was fixed to "true" and no longer have to edit the file.
I put the .var into /AddonPackages folder.
Launch VAM, can not find morphs. Any thing I missed? What catagory are the morphs under?
look for the pink tabs on side panel, under female morphs, then search gm and u should find.

Also, if anyone has any ideas on what i potentially missed, you can mention them here, I'll try and add them... eventually

@ParticlePinnacle Thanks for the morphs! Just FYI that this package is name differently from your others in case you want to rename it to match: "particle pinnacle.mons_morphs_2.1.var" vs "ParticlePinnacle.bellybutton_morphs.1.var" I didn't realize I had it installed already as I was searching for the latter username without the space.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me exactly where to find these morphs beacuse they are not showing up in my list and I can't find them anywhere at all.

EDIT: OK found it. You have to go to All Morphs and then search for GM and they appear I love them!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom