• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Fashion Show Environment

Paid Assets Fashion Show Environment 1

CosmicFTW

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
CosmicFTW2
Patreon
CosmicFTW
CosmicFTW submitted a new resource:

Fashion Show Environment - Fashion Show Environment with working Flat Screen and Fog particle system

This Unity Asset is a Fashion Show Environment. The Asset has two versions or prefabs, one with a floor fog particle effect and one without. I have used LZ4 Compression with this asset so it loads instantly even though its large in size. I have not added Unity lights to this asset as the VAM system is better. The lights you see are just emissive textures.
One of my favourite features is the built in big flat screen that broadcasts some great vision which adds to the atmosphere. It is...

Read more about this resource...

Not sure if you'll see this, but I picked this up awhile back from your Patreon and while I really like the asset, I don't know how to prevent the sound from playing (or if there is a way to at all). Please let me know; hopefully it's something simple and I'm just dumb, but "Freeze Motion/Sound" doesn't work so it leads to me to think I can't do it with my current options.

A shame because otherwise I'd love to use this version of the catwalk asset alongside VMD files/dances.

Not sure if you'll see this, but I picked this up awhile back from your Patreon and while I really like the asset, I don't know how to prevent the sound from playing (or if there is a way to at all). Please let me know; hopefully it's something simple and I'm just dumb, but "Freeze Motion/Sound" doesn't work so it leads to me to think I can't do it with my current options.

A shame because otherwise I'd love to use this version of the catwalk asset alongside VMD files/dances.

The audio is streamed from the video playing on the Tv which is in a loop. I will make another version with no audio/video and release it soon mate. Thx for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom