Assets + Accessories Farger's Particle Pack Volume 1 [Deleted]

Thank you. I have many other particle effects for club scenes, space battles, etc. I am long overdue in contributing to the hub, and I was gauging interest with this set.
These particle effects comes out very useful specially for people like me who love playing VAM more for music videos and dancing in comparison to sex scenes. @hazmhox @Jackaroo has contributed alot and many people has created different stages and sets using his particle effects. More people play VAM for sex but i am sure there will be many like me who love to play it for dance and music as well. check this example-
 
These effects are truly awesome. Living dreams here.

1671073834.jpg
 
Your effects look great, and so does your Asian model. If you feel like sharing her, I'd be very interested ?
 

Similar threads

D
Assets + Accessories Headwear Pack 1 [Deleted]
Replies
9
Views
2K
Back
Top Bottom