Essence of Elf

Assets Essence of Elf

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Essence of Elf - Collection of elf-themed particle effects; celebration of the season...

Welcome to the mysterious world of elf particles. This resource is a collection of particle effects centered upon the theme of elves.

I enjoy making new effects, so please feel free to share your ideas on effects that you envision for elf scenes and I will be glad to add the effects in future updates.

Two demo scenes are included for a quick viewing of effects and to set the mood for elven love. 🧝‍♀️...

Read more about this resource...

Farger updated Essence of Elf with a new update entry:

New magical spell effects and pixie dust effect

This update adds 5 new spell effects under the elf particle 10 series, to include: arcane, rage, vapor, and fire and frost dragon effects. This update also adds elf particle 11 pixie dust effect which only emits particles as it is moved in the scene. Please see the new demo scene, Essence of Elf 3, for a demonstration of the pixie dust effect. These effects are scalable in size using the scaling feature of the CUA, see last image below for an example of the scaled down effect...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I love this pack ! Do you think it'd be doable to have the dragons in a standalone version ? Like no effect only the rotation dragon

I love this pack ! Do you think it'd be doable to have the dragons in a standalone version ? Like no effect only the rotation dragon
Yes, I can do that, I just need a day or two to make some updates. I was also thinking of making versions without the distortion effects as well, as those aren't always desirable.

Yes, I can do that, I just need a day or two to make some updates. I was also thinking of making versions without the distortion effects as well, as those aren't always desirable.
That would be awesome mate ! Keep up the good work

Added more variations for the magical spells and pixie dust effects.

This update makes the following changes:
- The elf particle 10 effects for arcane, rage, frost dragon and fire dragon have a version 2 with no distortion effect (noted with "v2" in filename.
- The elf particle 10 effects for fire and frost dragon have a dragon only version 3, noted with "v3" in the filename.
- The elf particle 11 effect has a version 2 "v2" which includes more variations in particle speed and size, and the particles have a tendency to slowly float upwards.
- The elf...

Added more variations for the magical spells and pixie dust effects.

This update makes the following changes:
- The elf particle 10 effects for arcane, rage, frost dragon and fire dragon have a version 2 with no distortion effect (noted with "v2" in filename.
- The elf particle 10 effects for fire and frost dragon have a dragon only version 3, noted with "v3" in the filename.
- The elf particle 11 effect has a version 2 "v2" which includes more variations in particle speed and size, and the particles have a tendency to slowly float upwards.
- The elf particle...

More motion activated particle effects

This update adds more particle effects that are activated by moving the CUA in the scene.
-- New particle effects include bubbles, magical convergence, fire and smoke, lightning (small sparks), sphere of influence and energy slice.
-- Two new demo scenes, Essence of Elf 4 and 5, demonstrate how motion activates all these new particle effects.

View attachment 347665View attachment 347666View attachment 347667View attachment 347668View attachment 347669

Added 15 motion activated particle effects and two new demo scenes

Version 5 adds two new demo scenes (Essence of Elf 6 and 7), as well as the following motion activated particle effects:

elf particle 18 nuclear
elf particle 18 nuclear v2
elf particle 19 anomaly
elf particle 20 sticks and stones
elf particle 21 tempermental fire (this effect is one of the few effects that cannot be adjusted in scale)
elf particle 22 sextricity
elf particle 23 fast shield
elf particle 24 lost souls
elf particle 25 spark ball
elf particle 26 steam blast
elf particle 27...

Back
Top Bottom