'Erect underwear' request

ThatSvensken

Reactions
First of all, hi! And second of all; first post, don't know whether this is the correct forum or the right kind of request but here goes.
Something I've wanted for vam for some time now is for oral sex through underwear. I've tried moving around the different sliders
but can't seem to find a way for her to go down of him without his genitalia clipping through his underwear...

So, if someone could make a, preferably free, item of clothing which is 'pre erect', so that when, let's say, simulation is turned off
for the item, it still looks as though the guy is erect under there... Alternatively... If someone knows a way for this to happen, without having
to create a whole new item of clothing, I would be most grateful if you'd tell me how.

Best regards, ThatSvensken.

I think the Cloth Grab Sphere will do this with any sim cloth, but you have to fiddle with it. There are some known limitations to the CGS discussed in the forums. Searching for Cloth Grab Sphere in the forums will show you these issues.

I think the Cloth Grab Sphere will do this with any sim cloth, but you have to fiddle with it. There are some known limitations to the CGS discussed in the forums. Searching for Cloth Grab Sphere in the forums will show you these issues.
I've not really gotten it to work yet but seeing as it actually drags it into the correct position, it might be worth playing around with a bit...

Maybe not exactly what you want, but you can do this with morphs.

2024-01-23 19_14_39-Window.png

2024-01-23 19_15_26-Window.png

2024-01-23 19_15_34-Window.png

@gardanzero that's funny as hell! You could certainly make some interesting art with that. I think the OP is looking for the classic "tent pole" suitable for oral through clothes.

Yes, that I am. I've been playing around with the cloth grab thingy but to no awail. And although you could make some interesting scenes with those morphs, it is the 'tent pole' that I want. You see, I want to make a foreplay kind of scene like a regular bj, only through the man's underwear. I think it should be easy enough to make a 'stiff' model of underwear, only thing is, I don't know the first thing about making 3d models, nor any other way to make it in vam itself.
@gardanzero that's funny as hell! You could certainly make some interesting art with that. I think the OP is looking for the classic "tent pole" suitable for oral through clothes

Back
Top Bottom