• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Elin from TERA

Looks Elin from TERA v5

Zin

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ZinsVam
Patreon
Zins
Hey. Considering that the hairstyle are static, I think it is worth to make it in short style to avoid clipping.
p.s. fingers length is :eek:

Last edited:
@myt I saw the finger length as well, the hands on the original model are absolutely absurd so it doesn't help. I might need to redo the morph if it's bothersome

I could try out a shorter length, but they all look kind of boring to be honest. If only I knew how to make real hair

I'm not sure what's wrong, but mine is uh...
1617509188.jpg
from your
1617509181.jpg
I'm not getting any error logs while loading, so it's probably just an oversight with a few morphs somewhere. Any ideas? Thank you for this character btw.

I'm not sure what's wrong, but mine is uh... from your I'm not getting any error logs while loading, so it's probably just an oversight with a few morphs somewhere. Any ideas? Thank you for this character btw.

That's odd, I'm not getting that. Are you sure all dependencies are downloaded?

Could you check your morph tab to see if any morph that is lip / jaw / tongue-related is on? I don't seem to get that issue when I load the scene from the var file (.6):

1617529235244.png

So this is weird, the only dependency that was one version out of date was the eyeball shadow, but it looks like that fixed everything? I even checked active morphs out of curiosity, and besides maybe 3 tongue-related morphs, no other jaw/lip morphs were there (which I suppose was the goal)

Even when I think my dependencies are up to date, I always seem to have to triple-check anyway... thank god you don't have too many ;_;
well everything's in order now. I appreciate the help (y)

I hope this doesn't make me look like a pest, I'm just thrilled this look even exists in VAM.
The only things left to fix are two of the hair prefabs (hair3 and hair4)
All other hairs appear to be right where they need to be in terms of textures and coordinates.

1617595418.jpg
I dipped the asset down by <y>-0.04
I also scooted it forward on the z axis, resetting the coordinate <z>=0.0 but this was a visual judgement call
It looks like two alpha layers are missing on parts of the ear, and there may or may not have been a "scrunchie" texture(?)

1617595702.jpg
I simply dropped it down by <y>-0.03
the texture on the top hair strand appears to be a simple color mismatch. If I really wanted, I think I could use Blazedust's Color Scale plugin to address this for the time being.

I'm not entirely sure if the hair textures can be easily fixed, I'm amazed anyone can port these kinds of things to VAM to begin with.
I was surprised by all these hair options, you really gave us something magical here!
Thank you again for this, she really is amazing.

Last edited:
@WetZoner thank you for the feedback, super appreciated!

I see that the alpha cutoff on some of the hairs are not properly aligned. I'll make sure to fix the hairs and let you know when it's updated!

Well, then i'll add more: The texture of the body is slightly displaced relative to the mesh, this can be seen on the nipple and, possibly, due to this, a seam appeared on the shoulder. With default skins there no problem with that.
01.png

Last edited:
🤤

1617979348.jpg

Zin, you have more than earned yourself a new patron, thank you again for your dedication!

the ring finger should be shorter than middle. just saying.

too bad the hair doesn't move but nice i play mmo terra game

Yeah, it's an unfortunate trade off for a free model and the hair styles available. It can technically be done but it requires A LOT of work to get every single hair style moving.

I don't realize how much work it takes o_O

a head only is fine too

Here you go, head only with default body. Make sure to reset all other morphs if you can, I merged a few necessary ones into this one. Let me know if there's any problems

Attachments

• ElinHeadonlyMorph.zip
    117.2 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom