Textures Elemental skin texture

Mantamo

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Mantamo submitted a new resource:

Elemental skin texture - Skin texture

This is a somewhat decent looking texture set that has been sitting in my folders for a little while. Haven't been able to do anything worthwhile with it so thought that i should upload it here and hopefully it will be at least of some use to someone else.

Includes diffuse, normal, specular textures and a default scene with the textures loaded and texture settings adjusted to my own liking.

View attachment 66543

Read more about this resource...

This is really amazing! Would it be possible to do 2, one for each half as a whole body texture?
I like the idea of having a lava elemental and a stone elemental model. The half and half is cool, but individual would be amazing.

Yeah, I can try and see if I have some time this weekend to update the pack to include the whole versions of both. Shouldn't take too much time
This is really amazing! Would it be possible to do 2, one for each half as a whole body texture?
I like the idea of having a lava elemental and a stone elemental model. The half and half is cool, but individual would be amazing.

Yeah, I can try and see if I have some time this weekend to update the pack to include the whole versions of both. Shouldn't take too much time

This looks awesome! ? Is there a way to animate the appearance of textures? Like, If i had a fire or Ice mage, and her hands would show this texture in places when she casting fire or ice spells. or perhaps if she takes damage to an area. Can you make the lava glow as an emission shader or add caustics to the ice like a crystal... can you animate weight painting? :)

This looks awesome! ? Is there a way to animate the appearance of textures? Like, If i had a fire or Ice mage, and her hands would show this texture in places when she casting fire or ice spells. or perhaps if she takes damage to an area. Can you make the lava glow as an emission shader or add caustics to the ice like a crystal... can you animate weight painting? :)
I doubt texture animations are possible in VaM or at least im not aware of a way i could make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom