• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

EasyMoan (by geesp0t)

Plugins EasyMoan (by geesp0t) v4.2.3

Acid Bubbles

Invaluable member
Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
github.com
Twitter
acidbubblesanon
Patreon
acidbubbles
Acid Bubbles submitted a new resource:

EasyMoan (by geesp0t) - Since he doesn't seem to be there, I updated it for VaM 1.20, as a courtesy to Nial

As a courtesy for @Nial who makes such nice animations, I checked why EasyMoan didn't work well in VaM 1.20. Since it seemed fairly simple to fix (a lot of find & replaces from morphs to float params), here it is for you all. I do not support this plugin, and I have no credit for it.

Read more about this resource...

Is there supposed to be sound with this? Just curious - it seems to add a very subtle breathing effect, but not "moaning". Even with the slider set to max.

@Acid Bubbles I think something is wrong with the .3 version. I'm using it standalone outside of EasyMate (and maybe that's not right). Getting lots of object reference not set to an instance of an object errors.

unfortunately not working for me, i get
Exception caught: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at geesp0t.EasyMoan.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Exception caught: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

i have the latest version of the plugin and vam.

Guys, do you have the same issue if you install:
(Then rescan packages or reload vam).

If it all works after that, I'll mark them as dependencies, that should help future users.

@axlkid Oh? Then it's something else I'm not aware of.

1. When you _add_ the plugin, do you have an error? (Clear the error log before adding to be sure)
2. What exactly triggers the error? A collision?
3. Any other clues as to how I can reproduce it?

So i loaded a clean empty scene with the standard atom, nothing custom or anything, also the morphs are all added as addonP.
When I load the plugin the only error i get is this below and it just goes on until the game crashes. When i disable the plugin with the checkbox the error stops.
Also nothing works when the plugin is loaded, no expressions, no sound, no gaze nothing.

!> Exception caught: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Capture.JPG

at geesp0t.EasyMoan.Update () [

I used an older version of this on my scenes and noticed it's effect on males/futa is minimal. However, I did some messing around (with that past version) and found that if the required morphs for this plugin are added into the male morphs section, it actually works just fine.

So, my question is, which exact morphs does this use so that someone could create a VAR that allows this to work on Males/Futa? Is there a way we could get a list?

Ah, thanks. That is helpful. Just after typing that up, I double checked to see if I could do the same with the new version as the old, and I found that it does not work as well as the old version (for Male/Futa). I'll have to do some testing in 1.20, but I think that the old version I'm using might actually be better to use for my futa scenes.

I tested it with the old version of the plug-in and got the same results. In 1.19, the expression triggers for the futa models would essentially constantly be triggered causing them to emote repeatedly. However, whatever was causing that to happen is no longer happening in 1.20. Needs more testing.

Last edited:
I tested it with the old version of the plug-in and got the same results. In 1.19, the expression triggers for the futa models would essentially constantly be triggered causing them to emote repeatedly. However, whatever was causing that to happen is no longer happening in 1.20. Needs more testing.
Could you share your futa/male version plase? thx

Back
Top Bottom