• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Dynamic Projector(PlayerEdition)

Plugins Dynamic Projector(PlayerEdition) 4.5.2

PluginIdea

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
PluginIdea submitted a new resource:

DecalSystem(Free) - Provide a real-time and dynamic decal technology for ordinary players and creators in the game.

This is a dynamic decal plugin for players and creators. Use to project your favorite images and effects on almost any object in the game (Just like a light). No external editing is required.
Dressing up your scene has never been so easier.

Current Feature :

FeatureFreePaid
Desktop / VR Support
PBR Support (Mesh Decal)x

Read more about this resource...

PluginIdea updated Dynamic Projector(PlayerEdition) with a new update entry:

Lots of new core features and bug fixes.

View attachment 194883
1. Greatly expand the application range. Support projection to all scene objects except clothes of characters.
2. There will be no conflict between different versions of plug-ins. This will fix the problem of plug-in failure in many cases.
3. Support projection self-illumination,Making dynamic lighting effects becomes very simple!
4. Mixed mode of multiplication, mask support.
5. Known bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

PluginIdea updated Dynamic Projector(PlayerEdition) (动态投影器) with a new update entry:

Core function addition, optimization and repair.

Added: Support for animation and ordinary pictures starting with https.
View attachment 242262
As shown above, if you need to use a picture, please fill in the link directly here and press Enter. You don't need to click the button above.

Added: Support for multiple video playback modes.
View attachment 242263

Add: Frame by frame rendering supports video loop playback.
Fix: When selected, the position of the atom controller will also be projected.
[ATTACH...

I have a movie theater scene and I would like the projected video to also light up nearby objects appropriately. Can I achieve this effect with your plug-in?

I have tried the built in 'ImagePanelEmissive' and it doesn't seem to work as I intended.

I have a movie theater scene and I would like the projected video to also light up nearby objects appropriately. Can I achieve this effect with your plug-in?

I have tried the built in 'ImagePanelEmissive' and it doesn't seem to work as I intended.
At present, self-luminescence cannot illuminate other objects.And the main function of the plug-in is projection.

Do you have any plans in the future to implement this feature? Also, in the meantime, do you have a suggestion on what I could do to achieve this effect?

Love your work!

Curious if you'd ever consider adding the ability to project a "Desktop monitor".

For example, I have 3 monitors on my desk. Within VaM i'd love the ability to "project/stream" the contents of my 2nd and/or 3rd monitor directly into VaM, similar to how it will project video files, but in this case you'd just see your other monitor (which can have anything on it).

Currently I have to resort to third party apps that can show your desktop within the SteamVR overlay, but i'd like to "clone" one of my monitors to within VaM, not as a SteamVR overlay that keeps moving with my vision, I'd like to have my monitors contents physically attached to a location within the VaM engine.

(Example; The ability to clone your computer room, and within VaM, you can see the contents of your desktop monitors in realtime, within VaM).

Love your work!

Curious if you'd ever consider adding the ability to project a "Desktop monitor".

For example, I have 3 monitors on my desk. Within VaM i'd love the ability to "project/stream" the contents of my 2nd and/or 3rd monitor directly into VaM, similar to how it will project video files, but in this case you'd just see your other monitor (which can have anything on it).

Currently I have to resort to third party apps that can show your desktop within the SteamVR overlay, but i'd like to "clone" one of my monitors to within VaM, not as a SteamVR overlay that keeps moving with my vision, I'd like to have my monitors contents physically attached to a location within the VaM engine.

(Example; The ability to clone your computer room, and within VaM, you can see the contents of your desktop monitors in realtime, within VaM).
Very good idea,Although there is a lot of work to realize it, it is not impossible.I will try something first.

Any plans to make it so it can more narrowly target objects? I wanted to target a sphere but it did not work.

Any plans to make it so it can more narrowly target objects? I wanted to target a sphere but it did not work.
You need to read the instructions on the plug-in page carefully.For example, a sphere belongs to a translucent object,You need to add TransparentObjectSetter.cslist to the sphere atom.

A new and powerful function-projector with real lighting properties has been added.

A new and powerful function-projector with real lighting properties has been added. Yes, this means that you can really project the desired image onto any object in the scene and have real shadows. And there is no need to make any additional settings. This fills in the shortcomings before the plug-in.
At present, it only supports the projection of static pictures. In the near future, I will provide video and GIF support.

View attachment 327940

[ATTACH...

Added video support for RealProjector. bug fix

1. Fixed the problem that when saving thumbnails (turning on people's projection), people's bodies disappeared.
2.Added video support for RealProjector. It is used in exactly the same way as before.

View attachment 350929

What is Real Projector? As a supplement to the previous DynamicProjector, Real Projector directly simulates the projector through lighting, so it has real lighting characteristics, such as real-time shadows.

View attachment 350928

Back
Top Bottom