Dryad Outfit pack

Paid Clothing Dryad Outfit pack

Go to pay site

squall12990

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 23, 2020
Messages
144
Reactions
1,129
squall12990 submitted a new resource:

Dryad Outfit pack - The OG flower child

Five part set including legs, arms, bottoms, top and crown. This one was hard. Really, really hard. But I think I managed to pull it off pretty well. This is one of the outfits I wanted to do since I started making them. And I am glad I finally got around to doing it. View attachment 140042View attachment 140041View attachment 140040View attachment 140039View attachment 140038View attachment 140037

Credits...

Read more about this resource...
 
Pardon the criticism, but it looks a little plastic, like flowers at a funeral. Try making them a little more realistic.
 

Similar threads

Replies
0
Views
59
Replies
0
Views
82
Replies
0
Views
71
Replies
0
Views
200
Back
Top Bottom