• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Drum Go Dum - Lapdance

Scenes Drum Go Dum - Lapdance 1

AlpacaLaps

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
AlpacaLaps
Patreon
AlpacaLaps
AlpacaLaps submitted a new resource:

Drum Go Dum - Lapdance - She's back with some steamy twerk action this time!

Hello there!
I wanted to thank you guys so much for the words of encouragement on my first scene.
It was truly unexpected and motivated me to make this new little one.

Again, I'm still learning a lot, and wanted to try something new, hopefully you will like this one too!
It's a little bit different, you all ass lovers will be happier this time, she will get really close so hopefully you can handle it.

Animation is FAR from perfect I know, this is why I hide derpy movements in the darkness...

Read more about this resource...

Bravo Sir. If this were a real girl in club she would be able to pull in like 10k a night (even without sex). I was worried the lighting was going to be distracting but it's not and instead adds a ton to the immersion. Quite a bit of the paid content here isn't worth it, but your stuff is. Make more and start collecting those tendies! I'm new to VM but I was playing around a little bit with the animations. I extended the scene slightly with just the girl doing some basic grinding/reverse cowgirl for a little extra. That would be an easy way to offer an "extended version" to your patreon members. I tried getting her to turn around but it didn't work so great haha.

Last edited:
Just a suggestion. I wonder if it would be feasible to build something that let users add their own songs and select a semi-generic rhythm for the girl to dance to. Like a 3-2 beat or 2-2 beat etc. That would be a killer app.

Hello :love: please allow me to make a unilateral statement to you.  
I like the scene, the copyright is CCBY, is it permissible to distribute the scene modified to my liking on Patreon? Of course, the scene data is included in the dependency. If you are not allowed, is the footage also not allowed ?

Back
Top Bottom