• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Download History Feature

SCAMP

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
SCAMP
Some creators have expressed concern regarding the ratio download/reactions uploads to the HUB seem to get. you can have a lot of downloads but you always get very few reactions and/or reviews out of people. I know I often forget to put a thumbs up or review on stuff I download.

On the Nexus they have a "Download History" page where you can clearly see, in chronological order, the stuff you've downloaded. From that page you can also press the reaction (thumbs up). This means I rarely forget to react to downloaded stuff on there. I suggest a similar page/function be implemented on the HUB.

Many of us who release stuff are encouraged by the reactions and see them as a sort of validation and a marker on what people like or not so doing anything to getting those counts up and encouraging downloaders to supply them should be important.

Last edited:
I see you can use the "Watched" category as "Download History". That could maybe be emphasised. Oh, and the ability to press the like button directly from that page not having to go to the individual download pages for that.

I think requiring users to have a hub account to download anything would be a good move as I'd wager 99% of users don't have a hub account at all and therefore don't have the ability to even click the like or rate a resource.

Back
Top Bottom