DoA Kasumi

OniEkohvius

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
oniekohvius
Don't know if it is a bug or a feature, on the ponytail "disable anatomy” box was checked. It will hide the genital.
1630977726723.png

Last edited:
For some reason all of your characters have teeth misaligned problems. Any fix??

For some reason all of your characters have teeth misaligned problems. Any fix??

I honestly don't know why it happens, they are in the correct spot. Applying a pose preset will fix the issue even if you immediately resume an animation or move out of the pose. Some poses wont fix it, but most should. I'll try and find a more permanent solution, but i'm really not sure what's causing it because they are in the correct spot outside of VAM.

Its wierd and only happens with your characters. not putting down your work because apart from the teeth you do a great job

I honestly don't know why it happens, they are in the correct spot. Applying a pose preset will fix the issue even if you immediately resume an animation or move out of the pose. Some poses wont fix it, but most should. I'll try and find a more permanent solution, but i'm really not sure what's causing it because they are in the correct spot outside of VAM.
Just checked your scene and the teeth are already misaligned in that scene. You must be missing to do something before uploadin. wonder what it is? what poses work for you?

Just checked your scene and the teeth are already misaligned in that scene. You must be missing to do something before uploadin. wonder what it is? what poses work for you?

I'm going to update the .var today to fix something with the ponytail and will also include a pose that fixes it. The teeth just get misaligned when the model is loaded in for some reason. Even if I fix it with the pose and re-save the scene, it just happens when it's loaded in fresh. No idea why :cautious:

I'll be doing another model shortly, so may try something a bit different to see if it still happens.

Last edited:
OniEkohvius updated DoA Kasumi with a new update entry:

V2 - Fix for teeth + hidden anatomy.

If you are having issues with the upper teeth being aligned incorrectly (on any model), please load the pose preset provided in "OniEkohvius - Teeth Fix". When the pose is loaded, the teeth will snap into position and remain that way throughout the scene. This can be done mid-animation or while static.

I have also fixed the bug with the hair that was causing the gen to be hidden when equipped.

Read the rest of this update entry...

A very beautiful Kasumi model, why doesn't she have stockings?
Hi chelren, late getting back to you on this but I don't have the files for this anymore to check. May have been that the one I used didn't have stockings or I just overlooked importing them!

Back
Top Bottom