Dlexa Avalos lookalike

Looks Dlexa Avalos lookalike

AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
The look is fine, but only from the front, and from the side it is not what seems to be intended. Did you ever check her profile? And I don't mean the Facebook one.
1668957897187.png
<- profile
Please do. It is the best of her look.

And watch "The Man In The High Castle" (Amazon Prime) if you want to dig her.

Hey , yeah ...i ALWAYS check and use a side profile pic but with some looks , the more i tweak and adjust the SIDE PROFILE , the worse the look gets looking face ON ....the reason for this i can only guess is the use of the face texture generated from facegen.
Its not the case for all looks but some i have to go 50/50 on the side profile and straight on but once again , I always use a SIDE PROFILE pic as facegen NEEDS IT ..... I wil however try and tweak to your liking when i get chance as im playing catch up with requests ;)

Hey , yeah ...i ALWAYS check and use a side profile pic but with some looks , the more i tweak and adjust the SIDE PROFILE , the worse the look gets looking face ON ....the reason for this i can only guess is the use of the face texture generated from facegen.
Its not the case for all looks but some i have to go 50/50 on the side profile and straight on but once again , I always use a SIDE PROFILE pic as facegen NEEDS IT ..... I wil however try and tweak to your liking when i get chance as im playing catch up with requests ;)
Good luck then! And please don't feel angry -- I think this is very difficult, and I would like to have the skills.

May i suggest you start with facegen to begin with... it makes the textures for you but it serioulsy screws up the morph in vam so if you use it when in VAM lset the morph slider to around 0.600 then tweak from there .(y)

Back
Top Bottom