Paid Plugins DirectorNeoVAM

kantoku-VAM

Reactions
Twitter
Kantoku_mod
Patreon
kantoku2018
kantoku-VAM submitted a new resource:

DirectorNeoVAM 1.20 - This is a mod developed for the SEX simulator.

It supported Ver1.20.
It is a mod equipped with an original event system developed for the SEX simulator.
It took a year to develop.
Contains many erotic sounds of Japanese anime.
Implemented an original animation system called snap animation.
It can be operated by voice by voice recognition.
If the number of supporters increases, we will order additional sounds.
Implements advanced lip sync function.
Implemented...

Read more about this resource...

kantoku-VAM updated DirectorNeoVAM 1.20.0.9A with a new update entry:

DirectorNeoVAM 1.20.0.9A Release

It supported Ver1.20.0.9
【Changes】
(1)Implemented costume switching function with snap animation
スナップアニメで衣装切り替えの機能を実装

(2)Implemented costume switching function with snap catalog
スナップカタログで衣装切り替えの機能を実装

(3)Add AND condition setting to touch event(Tutorial video)
タッチイベントにAND条件の設定を追加(Tutorial video)

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't get the demo to work properly either in monitor or VR mode. After the first part of the initial scene I start getting error messages about files not being present.

Attachments

• vamdvamdemomonitorerrormessage1.jpg
    vamdvamdemomonitorerrormessage1.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 0
Both files exist in my file explorer, in the paths listed in the error messages (see attached) although certain characters(letters) in the file name differ "(Parent)DreamStreetBedroomü÷DreamStreetBedroom#0.join_anime" and "(Child)Personü÷VaMJapan B.join_anime" as you can see, the filenames in the folder have "ü÷" where the error messages have "ǂ". The "quad anime" is stated as being deleted, possibly because of this difference, though I cannot be sure.

Attachments

• vamdvamdemomonitorerrormessage2.jpg
    vamdvamdemomonitorerrormessage2.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 0
in fact, the file names inside the .zip file also have the "ü÷" before they are extracted

I did a little research yesterday and believe that the unicode character in the program is ‡ actually, called U+2021 or "double dagger", https://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/2021/index.htm. I am not a coder or programmer, so I do not know if it can be used in file names on the PC, but I think the bigger problem is that it is being converted to " ü÷" on my English windows 10 pc. I replaced the " ü÷ " in the filenames in that one part of the scene with "‡" and no longer got the error message, but the animation transition to the next part of the scene where they are supposed to go lay down on the bed never happened. I think other errors must exist as well. The translation from Japanese to English is very poor in the demo, making it very hard to understand. I hope it gets fixed because it has potential to be a great plugin

I have just downloaded DirectorNeoVAM_Free_Test.zip. What should I do with the old folders and files? Do i need to delete the demo_vr and demo_monitor folders? What about other files that the last version created in my VAM directories?

kantoku-VAM updated DirectorNeoVAM with a new update entry:

DirectorNeoVAM 1.20.0.10B Release

Changes
(1)Measures for the problem that many json are displayed in the scene browser.
Existing scenes will be dealt with when the start scene load is performed.

(2)Changed the expiration date of Std and Pro editions to unlimited.

(3)Addresses a problem that does not work properly due to garbled file names in some OS languages.
The following error message.
View attachment 8382

DirectorNeoVAM 1.20.0.10C and DemoSceeneVer2 Release.

[Changes]
(1)Fixed a problem that processing load is applied after editing snap animation.
(2)Changed how to move control in snap animation so that it moves in the state defined in snap animation instead of fixed to Hold.
(3)Improved camera movement processing during possession during VR.
(4)Add touch points, shoulders, knees, overhead.
(5)Various bug fixes.
(6)DemoVer2 new release

DirectorNeoVAM 1.20.0.10D Release

(1)In the scene transition action, add the item "Curent Chapter:" by specifying the chapter (recommended setting).
If you manually copy the chapter folder and create additional chapters, the scene transition will be specified as Chapter START,
and this will prevent unintended chapter transitions from occurring.
(Demo Ver2 data was recreated with the above corrections)