• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Devil Morph (Fangs and leg)

Morphs Devil Morph (Fangs and leg) v1

VAMDoll

Banned User
Featured Contributor
Reactions
VAMDoll submitted a new resource:

Devil Morph (Fangs and leg) - OoO

View attachment 131115
View attachment 131117View attachment 131118

Model:

<Credits> (not included in the scene)

Hair:
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/short-hair4.10280/

Eye:
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/emissive-eyes-reflection-shadows.5842/

Clothes:...

Read more about this resource...

I used the morph before but now i cant find it anywhere.. any help please?

Thanks for the reply. Only thing that comes up is Vampire fangs..? Still can not find it. Not sure what the problem is?
I guess you need to start my scene once,So can search for the Morph in other scene

Ok thank you! Still learning this game. just got new computer and don't know how to get the morphs I used to have on old rig. Do I have to download every look to just get the morphs? Also having problems finding other morphs that I used to have. Sorry to bother you.

Ok it worked! Thanks! soon as i played you scene it showed up. Thanks again.

Ok thank you! Still learning this game. just got new computer and don't know how to get the morphs I used to have on old rig. Do I have to download every look to just get the morphs? Also having problems finding other morphs that I used to have. Sorry to bother you.
If it is not Morph in the VAR package, you can find Morph under this folder: X:\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female
Just copy them

Back
Top Bottom