• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Denise

Looks Denise 1

Xstatic

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Xstatic submitted a new resource:

Denise - Punk girl with a slight attitude but seems into you.

Uses a slayer hair from roac or change to whatever you prefer. Highly recommend that you support hunting sucubus and use the newest eye shadows or if ever becomes free. Two pics one of the girl in the var and and one with community content added.

Read more about this resource...

Just gorgeous. Where did you get the nose ring? I'm assuming that's a custom unity asset. I have been looking for one of those for a while.

How do I make her appear in my game? I cannot find her as a scene. Not in flattened or filtered, nor is she in "appearance presets". I've checked, and the .var is in addonpackages, as it should be. What am I doing wrong?

on the model that appears at start up goto her menu and click on load look and then on the left a addon packages menu appears for var files and it will be near bottom of list if set to alphabetical sort which is default.

I am also having difficulty finding this in game. I see another Xstatic file but not this one.

you have to click on a model and then load look then it should be in list. I guess people started doing things differently.

just put them in the addonpackages folder
2 0.png

For the life of me I cannot find this character anywhere despite having followed previous comments...
I dont see a "looks" menu anywhere, but appearance yes. Am I missing something?

For the life of me I cannot find this character anywhere despite having followed previous comments...
I dont see a "looks" menu anywhere, but appearance yes. Am I missing something?
I was having trouble to and what worked for me was to download another resource by Xstatic that uses Denise, specifically this one: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/let-me-see-you-strip.1337/. Then you can load it and she appears so you can save her appearance as a preset.

AS this is so popular and on the front page daily haha im suprised they havent re released it as a working var for all. I spent an age looking and i knew where it was but it still would not load haha had to nab it from the other scene. Very Cool work!

Back
Top Bottom