• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Demi from Sub

Looks Demi from Sub 2021-04-17

SupaRioAmateur

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
SupaRioAmateur
Patreon
SupaRioAmateur
SupaRioAmateur submitted a new resource:

Demi from Subverse - Demi from Subverse

View attachment 37882
Demi From Subverse

Hair is CUA, skin looks the best when the smooth iteration in setting set to 0
Emissive setup please refer to

Credits:
@rostrum and @_Wolf_ on my discord helping extract data
@immyneedscake for the pointers on...

Read more about this resource...

Is there a way to load her look with her hair. I tried saving it but when loading in it does not load her hair

ok so CUA manager does work for loading this character in her entirety into a new scene. You open CUA manager by using session plugin and loading ADD_ME.cslist. Then after selecting the person, save both a clothing preset and an asset preset in the plugin menu. Also save a normal Look for the character using the standard save look method. Then in new scene, load the look, then load the cua plugin and load the asset preset AND the clothing presets onto the person. Once you've loaded all 3 you should be sorted.

SupaRioAmateur updated Demi from Sub with a new update entry:

Updated most of aspects of Demi

Clothing:
  1. Added Better Eyelashes as Clothing, could be used by other girls
  2. Added Nipple, not official from Sub
  3. Suit mesh update with better quality
  4. Suit added sim to undress
  5. Suit added a cover version, good to cover nipples
  6. Gen Gear and Wristband update mesh, better deformation
  7. Collar Bow Tie add sim and better texture
  8. Heels added additional version for regular feet and small feet
  9. Emissive updated, should be able to add plugin to work right out of the box...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Your awesome eye shadows and highlights are gone from this update :(. They became my go to shades. Everything else is awesome though. Thanks! - Oops. Disregard. I see where it was separated out from this var.

Last edited:
When Demi sticks her tongue out in some licking scenes, her tongue sticks out of her upper lip...
How to fix it?

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2022.10.18 - 19.08.23.94.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2022.10.18 - 19.08.23.94.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Desktop Screenshot 2022.10.18 - 19.09.15.73.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2022.10.18 - 19.09.15.73.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
ok so CUA manager does work for loading this character in her entirety into a new scene. You open CUA manager by using session plugin and loading ADD_ME.cslist. Then after selecting the person, save both a clothing preset and an asset preset in the plugin menu. Also save a normal Look for the character using the standard save look method. Then in new scene, load the look, then load the cua plugin and load the asset preset AND the clothing presets onto the person. Once you've loaded all 3 you should be sorted.
Hi, I'm trying to follow your instructions, but what do you mean with "after selecting the person, save both a clothing preset and an asset preset in the plugin menu"?

Hi, I'm trying to follow your instructions, but what do you mean with "after selecting the person, save both a clothing preset and an asset preset in the plugin menu"?
Load CUAmanager as a session plugin, Add_ME.clist. Then open the scene with the character and select her in edit mode. Now when you go to session plugin and click on the CUAmanager plugin menu near the bottom you have buttons for saving a cua preset and saving a clothing preset. Just type anything into the text box eg the characters name and click save cua preset. If you also save a regular appearance preset that takes care of the clothes so you don't need to do that in CUAmanager plugin.

Now when you load the character appearance in a new scene the model abd clothes will all load but not any CUA's such as the hair. To fix this just click load cua preset (replace) at the bottom of the menu or go into the CUAmanager plugin menu and click load preset and select the preset you made earlier. That will load all the cua's onto the person including the hair.

Back
Top Bottom