Scenes Dance 7

SoloPop

Featured Contributor
Reactions
SoloPop submitted a new resource:

Dance 7 - Smooth natural 90sec. dance loop

Smooth natural 90 sec. dance loop
Open the scene
Search for your favorite music in the web panel or load your own.
load your look
Adjust speed with the slider

Interactive light will only work with local music. (Beats to the music)
To load your own music:
Open main UI> scene audio> browse to your music (test to make sure it works)
Select "Play Local Music" atom
Button trigger> settings
Clip type>URL
Clip category>web
Clip> you should see your loaded music here, select and hit ok.

Credits...

Read more about this resource...

Are your dances all at the same bpm? It would be super helpful if you could share the bpm of the dance animation so I can adjust it perfectly to the bpm of my music.

Keep the dances coming, love ‘m!

Are your dances all at the same bpm? It would be super helpful if you could share the bpm of the dance animation so I can adjust it perfectly to the bpm of my music.

Keep the dances coming, love ‘m!
Unfortunately, they are not the same. They are all mocap, all the human dancers are dancing to different music. The best way for me to adjust the animation speed, is by watching the characters feet and trying to time those to the beat. If I can find the original bpm I'll be sure to post them. I'll be uploading some front facing only dances next week. Glad you are enjoying them!

H
Unfortunately, they are not the same. They are all mocap, all the human dancers are dancing to different music. The best way for me to adjust the animation speed, is by watching the characters feet and trying to time those to the beat. If I can find the original bpm I'll be sure to post them. I'll be uploading some front facing only dances next week. Glad you are enjoying them!
Thanks for your reply! One last option: maybe share the name of the track they are dancing to, if you have that info? Then I can find out the bpm myself.

Looking forward to the front facing only dances!

Back
Top Bottom