Cynder the Dragoness 3xPack V2.1

Looks Cynder the Dragoness 3xPack V2.1

Xurrias

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Drachenschuppe_
Xurrias submitted a new resource:

Cynder the Dragoness 3xPack V2.1 - The Terror of the Sky is back in newer and fresher design and some extras!

The Terror of the Sky or Cynder the Dragoness is back again in a fresher and better made look and again brings with her alternative versions.

After trial and Error I finally was able to prevent the VAR to ref to unused VAR files that weren´t included... (how did stupid hair even ended up in the VAR file?)

Included are the Sexy Beastess, The Dragon Temple from The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal night, Minifigures of the Ladies Originals, Assets, Saves and the Troubleshooting...

Read more about this resource...

mrman has all of their links needed for this dead with no update
Gonna see if I can ref to her links with some other ones
If not then I gonna contact Mr.Man directly if I can use the morphs directly.
In worst case I can give you the var.

Last edited:
Gonna see if I can ref to her links with some other ones
If not then I gonna contact Mr.Man directly if I can use the morphs directly.
In worst case I can give you the var.
yeah i think only the doberman link works all the others are dead so i unsubbed from them

I can give you the files via discord. I tried to contact them but it looks like are vanished completly. I don´t like to do this but its the only way I guess until they re-add it!

Xurrias#9066

I can give you the files via discord. I tried to contact them but it looks like are vanished completly. I don´t like to do this but its the only way I guess until they re-add it!

Xurrias#9066
ok my discord name is the same one here. i should be in the nooc server same as you

Back
Top Bottom