• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Cyberpunk Room

Assets Cyberpunk Room 1.5

Chase81

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.deviantart.com
Chase81 submitted a new resource:

Cyberpunk Room - Cyberpunk room (created with Cyberpunk 2077 game assets)

Cyberpunk Room

Simple room with game assets, including Night City skybox.

The scene file comes with interactive buttons: you can turn TV on / off by pressing power switch and turn window reflections on / off (See screens below)

View attachment 159953

View attachment 159954

View attachment 159956

View attachment 159958

Night City view:

View attachment 159961

TV power switch (blue led light on the lower...

Read more about this resource...

I adore the room, but I want to hold off on posting a review for now because the night city skybox is broken in VR. basically it stays in place in one eye, and moves around in the other, which is super nauseating to see. Hope this is fixable!

I adore the room, but I want to hold off on posting a review for now because the night city skybox is broken in VR. basically it stays in place in one eye, and moves around in the other, which is super nauseating to see. Hope this is fixable!

I'm gonna post the update, I don't have VR, but I think I knew the problem 'cause the room was exported with VR support from Unity as it was mentioned in the guide, but skybox was exported earlier without VR support, so I need to know whether it's ok in VR mode after the update

Sorry guys, I found some code in new var file: somehow some plugin added not useful dependency. Trying to reupload v1.5

UPD. It's ok now, please download it again and use this new file if you have already downloaded it with unnecessary dependency

Last edited:
I've been spending some time in this little futuristic diorama for a while now, I still get impressed to notice little details every now and then around the room.The more on sight things like the commercials, the rain, the scenery though...these things combined made this room so immersive and enjoyable.Felt the need to come here and thank you for bringing this to VAM <3

Last edited:
Hi, amazing room.

But the reflections quality on the window / glass is rather low and makes the reflections pixelated (running in Desktop mode, 1440p).

Would it be possible to make the Glass / Windows's reflections quality values accessible? Just improving the reflections Resolution would help a lot.

Thank you!

I had fun making this:
1667564463.jpg

Hi, just wanted to inform that nothing plays on the Television in the room.

It says "This video is unavailable." in the middle of the TV screen.

The link associated to the TV is this:

I tried it in my browser and, indeed, there's nothing anymore.

In case anyone wants to try a new link, try this one to play Night City Ads:

Hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom