• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Cyberpunk Hairstyles

Hairstyles Cyberpunk Hairstyles 3

Miki

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
MikiDesign
Miki submitted a new resource:

Cyberpunk Hairstyles - 10 futuristic and trendy hairstyles

View attachment 23413

This is a pack of 10 cyberpunk themed hairstyles to satisfy that futuristic craving for your models.

On top of the 10 hairstyles, there are also 2 buzz styles which are meant to be used together with the other styles, as labeled on the filenames. Performance should be fine for most mid-high end PC's as the settings are, but can be tweaked for preference as always in the physics tab (mostly hair multiplier will have the...

Read more about this resource...

Jee... you've surpassed yourself once again. Awesome work Miki, gotta feature one of those in a future "powers" release ;)

Btw. This is way in the future but, when I'm starting to think of 2069 sequel on VAM 2.x, I may definitely contact you to collaborate haha : D

Btw. This is way in the future but, when I'm starting to think of 2069 sequel on VAM 2.x, I may definitely contact you to collaborate haha : D
Sounds good to me! I will be full game for anything cyberpunk in VaM 2.X! :D

Hey thanks so much, Ill credit you on my releases with these. Hey so Hair has been the hardest thing for me to learn to make well. But do you have tips on how you did the nice smaller strands of hair that curl in front of her face without messing up the rest of the style? When I do the painted rigity, at some point I end up messing up the entire style while trying to pull just part of the hair. Thanks again!

Hair is very finicky with pulling single strands away from large amounts, usually due to hair spread and curls (it will always try to average out the single strand with ones beside it).

The two best ways to achieve this is make a style that same curve settings can work for both the small strands and the rest of the hair, while also keeping hair spread a bit lower (around 15 to 20 usually). The second way is to just make a completely new hairstyle with only the small strands, which allows more freedom, then just use it in combination with the original hairstyle.

Back
Top Bottom