Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
Tomynator
Tomynator submitted a new resource:

Cute top - 4 Preset

Credit
@GeeMan55

View attachment 324503View attachment 324505View attachment 324507View attachment 324509View attachment 324510View attachment 324511

Read more about this resource...

Hey Tomynator, so I may have jumped the gun on that review. I didn't even notice the issue @CheersMate noticed with the shoulder straps stuck. They even stayed stuck after removing the sim.
It was a easy fix though. I hope you don't mind, but I unpacked your var and recalculated the cloth sim. I did notice your sim template was set to per material sim. I just set it as the main sim and repacked it. It seems to be working fine for me now.
Here's your var after the fix if you want to just check it out and repost it. https://mega.nz/file/Q5sFXR4T#rReyZeGbD3kLxpknqdqp3uFKiQOsQ1FzYMkJPIuGYvQ

Attachments

• 1705954477.png
    1705954477.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Okay all the presets have been adjusted to work now too. I've increased the undress threshold on all the presets as well. This makes the top stay closer to the character when undress is activated. Now by using a cloth grab sphere or just the vr hands you can slowly peel off the top.
I updated your var in the link on my first post.
Again I hope you don't mind me fixing this amazing piece. It's still all your original work, I just tweaked the settings.
And thanks @CheersMate for pointing out this issue👍.

@Skippy111taz I downloaded your tweaked version.
It passed the shake test. i.e. I enable undress and shake her vigorously. If the clothes fall off, it passes. It still sticks in spots but I think that's actually a good thing. Makes you work for it at least a little bit. Subtle changes, but makes an already awesome piece of clothing even better.

BTW, @Tomynator, I didn't notice the torn presets before. These are great. Again, awesome piece!

Back
Top Bottom