• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Cute Panties with Ribbon

Clothing Cute Panties with Ribbon

AmineKunai

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
AmineKunai submitted a new resource:

Cute Panties with Ribbon - Cute Panties with Ribbon - 10 presets + customizable base color

View attachment 46991
Hey hey! There are some cuties here! Any color you want, any preset you want! As is was said in the title you can set any base color you want and choose between 6 patterns and 10 presets overall.

There will be more items of this type in the future, so don't miss it! I'm planning to make a little project with very cute items in it, so if you are into it too - welcome to my page!

Read more about this resource...

Hey! Awesome clothing. Wondering if you can help with a problem I'm having. I've installed the var and can use the clothes, but decal texture is not appearing. If I select one of the presets it seems like everything is loaded correctly but the decal texture doesn't appear:
1673907943912.png

And I can't seem to manually select the decal texture either. Of course if I manually choose it as the MainTexture it comes out like this:
1673908016928.png

Hey! Awesome clothing. Wondering if you can help with a problem I'm having. I've installed the var and can use the clothes, but decal texture is not appearing. If I select one of the presets it seems like everything is loaded correctly but the decal texture doesn't appear: View attachment 200538
And I can't seem to manually select the decal texture either. Of course if I manually choose it as the MainTexture it comes out like this:
View attachment 200539
I see this issue for the first time. Thank you, I will test this item on a clean VAM version and will come back with news.