• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Cumpack

Assets Cumpack 2020-09-27

Is there a way to increase the 'sticky'-ness of the particles, so they roll off the body faster/slower using a settable amount of drag? Also maybe a timer duration for the alpha transparency on the particles to start at/fade out?

Is there a way to increase the 'sticky'-ness of the particles, so they roll off the body faster/slower using a settable amount of drag? Also maybe a timer duration for the alpha transparency on the particles to start at/fade out?

Yes, I am sure that this can be done using the plugin - but I don't know how.

Yes... is anyone know how to change Loop Delay for this assets ??
I've been looking everywhere to know how to edit the Particle on VAM...
And secondly, can we change the Color as well.. wanna try some Pee Particle...

Awesome asset. I love this effect and very easy to use. One question though. Is there a recommended enable procedure within a timeline animation? I tried turning the atom on when needed but that causes an inconvenient pause while it loads (at the worst possible time). i.e. Is there a way to switch from, for example, asset=none to asset=stream_loop_4.prefab with a timeline trigger that would make for smoother on animation?
Nevermind. It wasn't this asset causing my load delays. The cum started smoothly without a load hiccup once I fixed the other problem.
Thanks for making all these cum clothes & assets. No better way to finish a scene.

Last edited:
Awesome asset. I love this effect and very easy to use. One question though. Is there a recommended enable procedure within a timeline animation? I tried turning the atom on when needed but that causes an inconvenient pause while it loads (at the worst possible time). i.e. Is there a way to switch from, for example, asset=none to asset=stream_loop_4.prefab with a timeline trigger that would make for smoother on animation?
Nevermind. It wasn't this asset causing my load delays. The cum started smoothly without a load hiccup once I fixed the other problem.
Thanks for making all these cum clothes & assets. No better way to finish a scene.
Thanks, glad you liked it:)

Back
Top Bottom