CUAAutoFollow

Plugins CUAAutoFollow

zgock

Reactions
zgock submitted a new resource:

CUAAutoFollow - Make Rigged CUA follow Person's Bone and Morph Following

CUAAutoFollow Is CUA Plugin for G2F Compatible Rigged CUA.
When It is Applied, CUA Rig follows Perented Person's Bone And Follow offset per Morph.
It means CUA become Morph Mixable.
View attachment 133337

After Applying CUAAutoFollow to CUA and Made Parent to Person, CUA Scans Included Bone And Syncing.
In UI, You have to set offsets forMorphs.
View attachment 133338
You can add Morph Entry from Active One or Batch Entry From Faved Morph.
Edit Entry Per Bone(If it...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this subject. What does this do?
I tried adding to some CUA but I get errors like:
Code:
CUAAutoFollow - Exception caught: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
Parameter name: length
  at System.String.Substring (Int32 startIndex, Int32 length) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PluginBuilder_Zgock.CUAAutoFollow.VerifyDic () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PluginBuilder_Zgock.CUAAutoFollow.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This CUA was a hair, with the person atom also present in the scene.

Code:
CUAAutoFollow - Exception caught: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
  at System.String.Substring (Int32 startIndex, Int32 length) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PluginBuilder_Zgock.CUAAutoFollow.VerifyDic () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

It might faild scan Asset Folder place. If your CUA in var. try it with placing non var place.
if non vared CUA, tell me place of your CUA
(If there is vared CUA folder scan bug,I will be fix that)

Code:

I tested a bit. CUA in var. it worked well.
if your assetbundle extention is not ".assetbundle", It will raise exception in that method.
(it is not recommended naming in VAM)
tell me your assetbundle name and place.

Sorry, I forgot to follow up on your comments.
Hair tried is .assetbundle and in a VAR:

Okay. I understood. That CUA dose not have G2F compatible bone. I posted guide for this plugin read that.

And
And that CUA loading from scene file. not prefab. I forgot support that case I will support that cace next update.

Ok, I've no idea on how to distinguish CUAs and how they're made. The guide on the main page is quite technical, with jargon that most people on the Hub will not understand.

I was trying to understand what the plugin does by looking at the picture you have there, and thought that hair would be a CUA that would work like in the picture. I didn't use the scene in the VAR, I loaded a previously made appearance preset and had CUA manager load the CUA.
I actually first tried Jabba from Jiriaya, but also didn't work.

Ok, I've no idea on how to distinguish CUAs and how they're made. The guide on the main page is quite technical, with jargon that most people on the Hub will not understand.

I was trying to understand what the plugin does by looking at the picture you have there, and thought that hair would be a CUA that would work like in the picture. I didn't use the scene in the VAR, I loaded a previously made appearance preset and had CUA manager load the CUA.
Okay, I will make another plugin for "simple proped CUA" like that.(It is better make another plugin support these) wait a while.

This Plugin targets "CUA which has G2F bone", like Exported rigged FBX from DAZ Studio. not target Existing Look's "non boned CUA".
For Dynamic Bone Support.
I will make plugin for these.

There is 2 way of CUA making. One is making it from Unity's prefab, and Another is making it from Unity's scene file(not VAM scene). I forget support CUA maked with another way :(

I tested that CUA. that CUA has non standard structure(Cos Transferd Model from Other Game Title),So It is very Hard to Support Morph Following. Gimme a Time.

Last edited:
Here's my concern. Most people will not know anything about CUA, I'm one of them, will try your plugin in a couple of CUA, it gives out errors because they're the wrong CUA, and then give up on your plugin.
How do you do the CUA testing you mentioned to see if it's a suitable CUA for the plugin?
Perhaps you could share on the main page a CUA shared on the Hub or in a scene of your own, that can use the plugin, so that people can see what it does and works like?

I am now constructing VRoid Look Full Set. CUAAF is Part of this set. This is Full Set Look(Includes 3 Morphs, Hairs, Clothing, Textures) so taking a time for constructing. I will upload em sonn(in 1 or 2 days) wait a sec.

Attachments

• Screenshot_185.png
    Screenshot_185.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Great plugin which can be a new standard.
This may make it possible to create rigged clothes.

But I can't find scroll bar at the morph list so I'm unable to select target morph when there is a lot of favorite morph.
Would be great if there is a filter.

I've just tried this plugin again today, and no matter what I do, the target list doesn't populate with options.

Back
Top Bottom