• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Contex Menu System (Undo/Redo)(VR&Desktop)

Plugins Contex Menu System (Undo/Redo)(VR&Desktop) 1.42

Hello @PluginIdea

Been trying to use the Duplicate feature which used to work fine until the recent update.

It seems to work fine on something primitive like a Cube Object, but when I tried to duplicate a AudioSource, or a UIButton, it just stopped with a Spinning red hourglass near the main menu, no errors in the log.

Any help will be greatly appreciative!

Hello @PluginIdea

Been trying to use the Duplicate feature which used to work fine until the recent update.

It seems to work fine on something primitive like a Cube Object, but when I tried to duplicate a AudioSource, or a UIButton, it just stopped with a Spinning red hourglass near the main menu, no errors in the log.

Any help will be greatly appreciative!
Thank you for your feedback. I tested it again myself, and there was no problem as you said. I suggest you restart the game and see if the problem can be solved. In addition, if other users encounter similar problems, please feel free to give me feedback.

PluginIdea updated Contex Menu System(Free) (VR&Desktop)(上下文菜单系统) with a new update entry:

Add select menugroup, Undo Redo System!

1.Added a new menu group "Select menu group" .Add multiple related selection commands.
View attachment 240228
2.Add undo/redo functions(Default shortcut key Ctrl+Z,Of course, you can also customize shortcut keys).
The plug-in supports the undo and redo functions of all atoms in the scene(Delete, add, position, rotate).
But the function is still limited.I'm developing a menu item to undo and redo for a single atom.In addition, I'm letting Undo Redo support more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

PluginIdea updated Contex Menu System(Free) (VR&Desktop)(上下文菜单系统) with a new update entry:

Undo/Redo System! New select menugroup.

1.Added a new menu group "Select menu group" .Add multiple related selection commands.
View attachment 240233
2.Add undo/redo functions(Default shortcut key Ctrl+Z,Of course, you can also customize shortcut keys).
The plug-in supports the undo and redo functions of all atoms in the scene(Delete, add, position, rotate).
But the function is still limited.I'm developing a menu item to undo and redo for a single atom.In addition, I'm letting Undo Redo support more...

Optimization and cumulative bug fixes

Fix: In some cases, after the atom is turned off, the marked ball will still appear.
Fix: UIScale was not saved into the preset problem.
Fix: Press alt+ right mouse button when a right-click menu already exists. A new menu will be opened, but the original menu will not be closed.
Fix: When "Disable On PlayMode" is turned on in VR mode, MarkBall will not disappear after entering PlayMode from edit mode.
Fix: The problem that Markball still displays when "Is Ignore Hidden Atoms" is turned on...

PluginIdea updated Contex Menu System(Free) (Undo/Redo)(VR&Desktop)(上下文菜单系统) with a new update entry:

Added a new method to open the menu in VR mode.

In view of the situation that some users can't call out the menu in VR mode. I introduced a new method of calling out menus. If you couldn't call up the menu in VR mode before. Try this new version.

As shown below, I add a new trigger mode. Grab(Hold)+Trigger

Important: After holding down Grab, you need to aim the handle ray at the target within 1.5s and press the trigger lightly. The menu will pop up. If it exceeds 1.5s, the process needs to be restarted.

The...

you are a gem, i can't express how thankful i am for this great plugin.

if you are open to suggestions: since this is unity, do you think it is possible to implement custom menus in to vam? it would be truly revolutionary to have a scene element hierarchy to the right side of screen (one that shows the content of the select menu). you know like most modern editor programs ex. blender. it doesn't have to be as complex but it can serve a great deal to functionality and workflow, it can offer stuff you have already featured in your plugin such as "hide, show, lock, edit, duplicate or whatever you think is useful. i think quick access and QOL boosts the productivity and i am sure that other creators will also agree.

this is not a necessity but may i also suggest, an option to hide hovering targets while the UI is minimized?

please forgive me, as much as i wish that i can support you more but i can only pledge for your pateron this month only due to lack of funds my self 😟. but i hope you the best and hopefully support you more in the future.

you are a gem, i can't express how thankful i am for this great plugin.

if you are open to suggestions: since this is unity, do you think it is possible to implement custom menus in to vam? it would be truly revolutionary to have a scene element hierarchy to the right side of screen (one that shows the content of the select menu). you know like most modern editor programs ex. blender. it doesn't have to be as complex but it can serve a great deal to functionality and workflow, it can offer stuff you have already featured in your plugin such as "hide, show, lock, edit, duplicate or whatever you think is useful. i think quick access and QOL boosts the productivity and i am sure that other creators will also agree.

this is not a necessity but may i also suggest, an option to hide hovering targets while the UI is minimized?

please forgive me, as much as i wish that i can support you more but i can only pledge for your pateron this month only due to lack of funds my self 😟. but i hope you the best and hopefully support you more in the future.
This is a good direction.I will incorporate it into the plan.

How can i disable the undo redo function? I need CTRL + Z and CTRL + Y for some other plugin

Your Plugin is just AMAZING!

But can you please tell us how to disable the Undo/Redo function?
I changed the shortcut with keybinding plugin, but it doesn't work.

Love the menu, but highly confused by the undo/redo system, as everytime I press Ctrl+Y I get the message;
"Not Support ReDo Add And Delete! Will be Ignored!"

I was under the impression I would be able to for example, move an atom's hands around, and then use ctrl+Z to revert it back to it's previous position.
Or for example, change an atom/model's appearance and then use ctrl+Z to UNDO a certain change?

But all I see happening when I press Ctrl+Z is the complete removal of atoms in a scene, no adjustments to individual atoms.

Hi PluginIdea,
As i said before, your plugin is really amazing.
but your undo redo makes it unusable.

Please, can you just tell if there is a manner to disable the undo redo option of your plugin. or make a version without that option.

Your undo redo works only on person's main control, not on part controls (hand or foot for exemple).
it makes it unusable.
beside that there is an undo redo plugin in the hub which works very well.
then the best thing for now, is to disable your undo redo until it became usable.

cause I'm really sad that I can't use all the other amazing stuff on your plugin because of that only problem of the undo redo

thanks

Undo/Redo doesn't work while posing a character atom but it works with the atom's transform (root) itself, is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom