• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Haliwod

Reactions
I managed to find a used condoms assets by @KorisakiGO on VAM Directory.
I was wondering maybe anyone have a different version of used condoms? Prefferably colored. The thing is that it's much more fun to use colored condoms in scenes, and throwing around only white colored ones kinda breaks the scene a bit:cautious: Maybe someone can create a dupes of the file with differently colored condoms (i'm just a noob with 3d assets).

Also found wearable condoms by @Dilldoeorg. Having a blast using those in scenes :love:.
I was wondering maybe anyone made different wearable condoms? Would be cool if someone had different textures (for example dotted).

Those two items were posted a year ago. Thats a lot of time. Maybe someone came up with smth even cooler than those two respectful gentlemen)

Thanks!

(Attached .var files of those two items and images of them in case some good soul will try to help with this)

Attachments

• em8f2pfqtuv41.png
    em8f2pfqtuv41.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
  • g5F5i52.jpg
    g5F5i52.jpg
    615.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Korisaki.Condoms.1.var
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DillDoe.Condoms.1.var
    12.2 MB · Views: 0
Back