Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Jackaro18430787
Patreon
Jackaroo
Jackaroo submitted a new resource:

Collision Interactive Water Rigs - suitable for most outdoor environments

A few water rigs that might be suitable for some environments. Reflections must be built in Unity, so some environments may not have a good match.

However, they can be paired with a mirror surface plane in vam just below the water surface to get environment and person reflections.

Each rig has two sizes-- Medium, and large

(Video example is using @Damarmau Forest...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the great work! But do you know how to this water rig to produce any shape of water in Unity? Say if I want a round shaped instead of rectangular shaped water? I personally also used this before, but only able to make rectangular pools...

1000000816.jpg
1000000827.jpg
1000000830.png

Attachments

• 1000000815.jpg
    1000000815.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi Jackaroo.

First, thanks for the water asset!

Can you please explain this part:

"However, they can be paired with a mirror surface plane in vam just below the water surface to get environment and person reflections."

I'm not sure what a "mirror surface plane" is. There are four reflective surfaces in VAM, but I can't get a mirror surface out of them. They're just... kinda shiny, but not mirror-like.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi there

Looks like an amazing asset. Sadly it doesn't work as shown in the Video, when i load it.
If i load this asset, it looks like this. There are no waves or movement like raindrops as shown in the Video.
In the Video there is WaterRigForestLarge and WaterRigForestMedium.
I do have WaterRigNightLarge and WaterRigNightMedium.
Are there different Water Assets available to download or did this just change since the video was posted?

1712225530609.png

Back
Top Bottom