• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Coffee Cup to Promote New Cafe

Assets Coffee Cup to Promote New Cafe 2021-10-10

jjbuilds3d

Reactions
Patreon
JJBUILDS
jjbuilds3d submitted a new resource:

Coffee Cup to Promote New Cafe - Come check out my new fully populated Cafe!

I made this coffee cup to promote this fully populated Cafe I made with NPCs having idle animations.

I like the idea of bringing VAM maps to life and I hope it inspires research into making more of these and potentially adding more realism mods from the community and developers. I will be making more maps like these in public spaces and releasing to my supporters! Send me ideas, I am also...

Read more about this resource...

Loving the idea of 'real' world locations with npcs in them. Keep up the good work.

I joined the patreon and got the scene. Very cool. Only thing for me on my machine quite a few of the eyes were almost entirely white even the pupils which kind of ghosted. Am I doing something wrong? Anyway enjoyed the scene.

I joined the patreon and got the scene. Very cool. Only thing for me on my machine quite a few of the eyes were almost entirely white even the pupils which kind of ghosted. Am I doing something wrong? Anyway enjoyed the scene.
You didn't do anything wrong. I needed to lower the poly count on the eyes for the texture to wrap the mesh correctly. Im currently making a lot of those characters and fixing their eyes before animating them and porting them to unity. Ill re-release the coffee shop with fixed eyes and more animations after I finish this airplane. Thanks for joining man! Feel free to message me or leave comments on posts there for faster replies, this website doesn't notify my email when someone comments.

Back
Top Bottom