Club Hookup

Paid Scenes Club Hookup

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Club Hookup - motion capture

Here is a scenario that will probably never happen:))))

''You sit at the bar having a drink while the whole club is dancing. Maybe you are an incel or maybe you are just tired. Suddenly the most beautiful girl in the club comes to the bar, takes a sit and notices you. Because you are a gentleman you straight up finger bang her asshole on the spot. THE END.

Ohhh there is some bullshit with Ryan Gosling. She will go and lean over his table. Now don't you go pick any fights with Ryan. He was...

Read more about this resource...

To be honest, I am very disappointed with this scam, I specifically bought a month for this clip with this music(Take My Breath-The Weeknd), and received an electronic craft (Club-(Electro) instead of great music. It's a shame this is happening. Also, you began to use a lot of AutoThruster plugins and others that are loaded ahead of the models, and the scene turns out to be completely broken, (especially your latest developments "Interactive Handy Work" and Rough Sex 2" (I advise you to check alt hough it has been 7 days since you were informed about the problems). Since the movement occurs automatically before the model is loading.... then they make a break-dance all over the monitor (haha).

And about the replacement of music, I'm disappointed.

Last edited:
To be honest, I am very disappointed with this scam, I specifically bought a month for this clip with this music(Take My Breath-The Weeknd), and received an electronic craft (Club-(Electro) instead of great music. It's a shame this is happening. Also, you began to use a lot of AutoThruster plugins and others that are loaded ahead of the models, and the scene turns out to be completely broken, (especially your latest developments "Interactive Handy Work" and Rough Sex 2" (I advise you to check alt hough it has been 7 days since you were informed about the problems). Since the movement occurs automatically before the model is loading.... then they make a break-dance all over the monitor (haha).

And about the replacement of music, I'm disappointed. Three times now I will think about whether to renew the subscription.
Listen guy. Yeah the broken scene is my fault and I am working on a solution to fix it. The song is fucking copyright and I can’t put it in the file. That music has no copyright. Its a fucking place holder. You can drop any fucking song in any fucking scene. Learn how to fucking use vam. Take your fucking 8 bucks and shove it where the sun don’t shine. How about that?

Listen guy.
The attitude to the truth smiled very much . Worst post this month. My friend or girlfriend or don't know who, we don't know each other . Speaking of selling (you know that a product that is hidden and opened for money is a sale, and a product that is first given and then sponsored -this is not a sale) second.. is just not your option.I will give you advice, go to a psychiatrist, maybe it is treated and maybe not, but the main thing is not to take away, you need to be more calm in dealing with clients. I saw you even wrote an appeal at your place and insulted me several times, I was very glad to like it .Don't worry anymore, I won't come to you (I don't want to be doused with slop because you didn't like something)
Patience and more :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
The attitude to the truth smiled very much. Worst post this month. My friend or girlfriend or don't know who, we don't know each other.
I will give you advice, go to a psychiatrist, maybe it is treated and maybe not, but the main thing is not to take away, you need to be more calm in dealing with clients. I saw you even wrote an appeal at your place and insulted me several times, I was very glad to like it .Don't worry anymore, I won't come to you (I don't want to be doused with slop because you didn't like something)
Patience and more :ROFLMAO:
You are not a client moron. You are supporting my work. That's Patreon. You are not a customer. Learn what copyright is. Stop being a lazy amoeba and drop in your own music. Now GTFO

You know , the only thing I do not understand is that you treat me like that ? Why are there a lot of insults addressed to me on your site. I expressed my opinion, pointed out the mistakes. I advise you to calm down and do what I advised you(('and by the way we are in the section 'Paid')). I don't want to be the cause of a nervous breakdown in this individual.Let it remain as a reminder about the culture of behavior. It's just dangerous for others. :eek:

Last edited:
RM, my suggestion is to cut your losses and save your time. There's "trying to make it work" and then there's the opposite.

This scene is seriously kick-ass, one of my favorite of all time (all-time being ~6 mo, granted). :) More of this, you deliver for this community, and I for one am grateful. Happy to be a supporter at the new rate, it stands to reason and better reflects the value.

RM, my suggestion is to cut your losses and save your time. There's "trying to make it work" and then there's the opposite.

This scene is seriously kick-ass, one of my favorite of all time (all-time being ~6 mo, granted). :) More of this, you deliver for this community, and I for one am grateful. Happy to be a supporter at the new rate, it stands to reason and better reflects the value.
This is amazing. You actually went on the post that got me banned and left positive feedback even about the change of rate. You guys are something else.. I did not expect so many people to be on board with this. Thank you for your support and I will do my best so I can make it worth it.

Why is this scene lacking two dependencies and no movie operation mode

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom