• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Chucky

Altagate33

Reactions
Anyone up to the challenge of making Chucky?

Attachments

• 2C39F6BF-0B5B-4FD4-B9C9-C359A8E0A154.png
    2C39F6BF-0B5B-4FD4-B9C9-C359A8E0A154.png
    344.3 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for feedback. Would love to see as a look so I can make a scene with animated chucky

This is exactly what i need too , i have made jeniffer tilly and chucky will go nicley with her Lol.
Im goona try using facegen to make him but i know it wont work . I hope someone makes him .

I'm having a hard time imagining a version of Chucky that us mods wouldn't delete as being underage. Yeah, i know Chucky's a doll, but as a Vam model, it would end up looking like an ugly evil kid, wouldn't it?

I'm having a hard time imagining a version of Chucky that us mods wouldn't delete as being underage. Yeah, i know Chucky's a doll, but as a Vam model, it would end up looking like an ugly evil kid, wouldn't it?
Lol , i get your point and i hope your wrong as im currently making him Lol and its going quite well tbh . I made tyrion from Game Of Thrones and he is small so im guessinmg that the VAM gods are understanding of context of a model Lol. I will keep you posted and will upload and if its removed or flagged , so be it , Grab it while you can when its uploaded , In the next day or so ;)

Lol , i get your point and i hope your wrong as im currently making him Lol and its going quite well tbh . I made tyrion from Game Of Thrones and he is small so im guessinmg that the VAM gods are understanding of context of a model Lol. I will keep you posted and will upload and if its removed or flagged , so be it , Grab it while you can when its uploaded , In the next day or so ;)
How about you shoot me a screenshot or two before you post it and I'll run it by the other mods.

How about you shoot me a screenshot or two before you post it and I'll run it by the other mods.
Cool , will do ... i was looking for mods to runs this look by as some have reviewed my content prevoulsy but couldnt find them Lol .
I will defo run this by you and the other mods befor posting . I will send screenshots when completed for yourself to look at at and decide (y)

Is there a MORPH that will remove the GENS ? I can imagine this will help alot in you folks decisions as to wheather appropiate content or not !!!

Is there a MORPH that will remove the GENS ? I can imagine this will help alot in you folks decisions as to wheather appropiate content or not !!!
Well, you can remove them in any clothing item's "adjust" tab, but it doesn't matter. Clothed, unclothed, shared looks or even just screenshots... no underage content is permitted. No loopholes, no exceptions.

Well, you can remove them in any clothing item's "adjust" tab, but it doesn't matter. Clothed, unclothed, shared looks or even just screenshots... no underage content is permitted. No loopholes, no exceptions.
Im not looking for loopholes or exceptions and that type of content is defo not my bag , and as you can see ALL MY CONTENT IS LEGIT and another Mod VaMRainey , Can back me up..... i follow the rules .
Im just looking / asking if its ok to upload ? . Its been request but i also liked the idea of the project / model and didnt want to waste my time and effort Lol .
its almost made now so will send screens for you to validate ETC and wont upload til;l i get the go ahead ;)

I
i REFER TO your previous post too . You ASKED FOR SCREENS ???? AND THEN YOU DELETED THEM with a sarcastic comment ???
I GET WHY YOU DELETED THEM AND AS I SAID , I WOULDNT UPLOAD THE LOOK .
BUT DONT ASK FOR SCREENS OF THE LOOK and send a sarcastic message as thats just plain rude pal.

I meant you should PM me some screenshots before posting them. Because as I already said, posting underage screenshots would violate hub rules.

Could i post an ADULT version of chucky ? It took awhile to make the face and i dont want it to go to waste ? :)

Back
Top Bottom