Celebrity Audio Story - Ari Gran - Proof of Concept

Other Celebrity Audio Story - Ari Gran - Proof of Concept

FameMime

Reactions
FameMime submitted a new resource:

Celebrity Audio Story - Ari Gran - Proof of Concept - An audio story file proof of concept for a certain famous popstar.

Hello Wonderful VAM people!

There are some amaizing celebrity lookalikes out there to download for VAM. Some awesome and well crafted scenes, assets and clothing. The one think I felt that was missing was an audio element. So I investigated AI voice generation for some popular people.

This post is a proof of concept and I wanted to see if anyone had an interest in it. It's only basic at the moment, but you can load this specific singer (Ari Gran) from your favourite creator, dress them up...

Read more about this resource...

This is a good motivator to learn to use Timeline and make a scene with it. Give it a try.

The sound could be better in terms of loudness consistency and speed. I guess it's from 11labs, it's helpful to use some punctuation for a more natural speech, but this is highly dependent on the audio source you upload and not easy to get consistent results. Also easier to manage smaller chunks of audio than one big piece, especially since the generated audio might not give enough of a pause between sentences.

Back
Top Bottom