Casual Clothing Set 1

Clothing Casual Clothing Set 1

I wonder. why you do not add normals to that side strips to simulate deflation on skin? like on picture with that sexy girl. i see that on Hestia outfit somwhere here and it gives avesovme effect.

PS: other than that your cloths are totaly oustanding and best quality. hope you giveus your skill for long time !

I wonder. why you do not add normals to that side strips to simulate deflation on skin? like on picture with that sexy girl. i see that on Hestia outfit somwhere here and it gives avesovme effect.

PS: other than that your cloths are totaly oustanding and best quality. hope you giveus your skill for long time !
I understand what you are saying about the sides, but if I wanted to add height to simulate deflation on skin via Normals, it would be a real challenge to add height in tiny spots without affecting the original mesh. I primarily engage in high-poly baking using substance painter. Therefore, in order to incorporate details on the sides, I must exercise extreme caution in order to avoid interfering with the main mesh shape. That small of an area is difficult to deal with, as seen at 4:04 and 5:26 via the YouTube video.

Thanks! and I don't plan on leaving any time soon.

" would be a real challenge to add height in tiny spots without affecting the original mesh " :) as always i thoutht that it just paint here and there EZThings :) but as i look second time its not by normals, it was just texture play so atuning alpha just add little gray to strips not normal texture but still effect is amazing :) so maybe do not add to every strips and edges, but that most edgy ones. it would be better then nothing and add real live effect to cloth. Please consider try. That "close skin" things looks so much better whet "deflate " skin on edges :D

Hestia (14).jpg

" would be a real challenge to add height in tiny spots without affecting the original mesh " :) as always i thoutht that it just paint here and there EZThings :) but as i look second time its not by normals, it was just texture play so atuning alpha just add little gray to strips not normal texture but still effect is amazing :) so maybe do not add to every strips and edges, but that most edgy ones. it would be better then nothing and add real live effect to cloth. Please consider try. That "close skin" things looks so much better whet "deflate " skin on edges :D

View attachment 262536

It looks good, but it doesn't work well with this casual outfit. I can see that the part of the skin that has deflation looks shiny, but the rest of the skin doesn't look shiny either, so it wouldn't look good with casual pants. Perhaps it would look good on other clothing. Furthermore, the alpha part of the clothing is very shiny, so it is difficult to make it less shiny because it's part of the main clothing. If I don't want any shine, I wouldn't put it on anything else except for special clothes under main clothes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom