canine genitalia morphs

quick0306

Reactions
i beg, someone please make some canine pussy morphs, i cant figure out how to do it myself and combos to get close using other morphs can somewhat get there but not exactly
i need my big goth warewolf gfs to have proper genitals haha

i beg, someone please make some canine pussy morphs, i cant figure out how to do it myself and combos to get close using other morphs can somewhat get there but not exactly
Big goth werewolf gfs, you say? >.>

I have a morph that is intended to fit the bill but it requires textures customized to work with it. But If you want to DM me on Discord (same name) and help me understand exactly what you're looking for, I can probably sculpt it.

Big goth werewolf gfs, you say? >.>

I have a morph that is intended to fit the bill but it requires textures customized to work with it. But If you want to DM me on Discord (same name) and help me understand exactly what you're looking for, I can probably sculpt it.
yooo, that would be sick, i send a friend request on discord

I also wanted it for so long, for now shars futa model have these penis morphs. Here are some model images of his with these penis
1723231312405.png

1723231361145.png

Heres a free one: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/big-bad-wolf-look.32120/
1723231549046.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom