Can anyone finish this Plugin? - Vive Pro Eye Headset

Nawen

Reactions
1671117010863.png

The Vive Pro Eye Tracker plugin here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/vive-facial-tracker-plugin.5896/

It has mouth tracking but no eye tracking.
I was asking the creator of it if he could finish, but he seems to have abandoned the project... he has morphs and data for eyes but he disabled them and said he doesn't have a Pro Eye headset thats why.

Can anyone re-enable those lines of code? I would do it myself if I understood how but it seems mostly done... I asked another developer if they could do it but they apparently have their own plugin for Face tracking with eye and mouth working, and are not willing to give a price or release it...they said they have to check with someone...

This doesn't need record-able functions or anything, but it would be cool.... I just thought that if the eye and mouth could be tracked, it would be fun for Meta Chat users and people to play around with or build from. Or do Machinima videos easily or VTubing directly from VAM, etc. Unlike VRchat which needs specific avatars to track the face, if this was working here it would make EVERY character face trackable, and give reason for people to buy Pro Eye Headsets, AND a reason to buy and used Virtamate , since it would be one of the few programs that support this feature. A good reason to push the tech forward.

Just and Idea, Thank you to any Coding Hero who can take up this quest
1671116984682.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom