Twitter
SplineVr
Patreon
splinevr
s p l i n e VR submitted a new resource:

Cameron - All thighs

Feat:
  • 9 presets
  • XXL Clothing by Calvin Spline (Hand painted might I add 😁)
  • 2 Gens
  • 2 Naked torsos
  • 3 Faces
  • 3 Clothed torsos
  • Removable CHAV Tattoo decal (Chav series of models coming soon)
  • Stocking Limbs (Can be used on the naked torsos)
  • 3 New hair styles (I think 3, maybe 4 🤷‍♂)
  • One pair of PSF's (precision sculpted floppers)
  • Brick crushing thighs (Boy-yaka-shaa)
  • Cute little chubby helmet head face

Clothing By
Paledriver...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! Superb work here! I just discovered your contributions and they truly unique for detail and dedication!
Just one thing confuses me: all the Looks aren't VARs, but ZIP files to be extracted manually in the Custom, etc. folders.
All the files will scatter over different folder and in case I'd like to remove the files for any purposes the process is extremely long and tedious.
Just wondering why the assets haven't been provided as VAR.
Thank you :)

Hi! Superb work here! I just discovered your contributions and they truly unique for detail and dedication!
Just one thing confuses me: all the Looks aren't VARs, but ZIP files to be extracted manually in the Custom, etc. folders.
All the files will scatter over different folder and in case I'd like to remove the files for any purposes the process is extremely long and tedious.
Just wondering why the assets haven't been provided as VAR.
Thank you :)
All my work is in self named folders, so there is zero mess and 100% organised, very easy to find as it never changes. Var files that I've downloaded in the past are an absolute mess and the way people organise stuff was insane/scattered folder structures and made no sense what so ever and completely messed up surgical-organised VaM installation. Hence why I use zip folders for paid content. Everything I make on here is in a self named folder. Plus the constant update and additions I do to my textures etc, I would constantly just be updating. Plus a few other reasons.