Scenes [C&G-STUDIO] "Sugar Planet - REPACK"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STUDIO] Give away "Sugar Planet" + NEW trailer "Sex(y) Tape No.2" - motion captured dancing animation / show

We are C&G-STUDIO.

Operating in the "underground" we have a great lack of promotional work or time to promote our work properly. Sounds "dumb? Yeah...maybe it is. we use the time we have besides our full time jobs to create mocaps and as far as possible great scenes for our patreons! But hey....here we are, surprise :p
Sometimes we decide to show up and give a little life sign so you know we are still here around like in the past 1.5 years. We give our best, creat various mocaps and clearly...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, You are my favorite . Because of you , i bought VR device and new computer with RTX 3090 , you are the best , thank you!

Would you consider uploading your VAR files directly here on the Hub instead of hosting on mega.nz? To do that, go to Overview tab, then click the 3-dots menu at top right. Then select Change Resource Type. In there you can upload the var files and assign a version number.

Thank you!

No idea why you are wasting your time, energy and resources on creating dance animations when we have MMD player in VAM and thousands ov VMD Files available for free to even create high quality dance animations. people who don't know that there is MMD Player available in VAM may pay for this but i stopped paying for dance animations after using MMD Player, these dance animations can not match with VMD Files dance animations.

No idea why you are wasting your time, energy and resources on creating dance animations when we have MMD player in VAM and thousands ov VMD Files available for free to even create high quality dance animations. people who don't know that there is MMD Player available in VAM may pay for this but i stopped paying for dance animations after using MMD Player, these dance animations can not match with VMD Files dance animations.

Hey there. First of all thank you for your feedback.

I understand your irritation and saying you have"no idea why we are wasting our time, energy and resources on creating dance animations when we have MMD player in VAM ". So first off you have to uderstand VaM offers the possibility to animate in various ways. You can use anaimtion patterns, simple force triggers, keyframe animations or even MoCap data.

I won't go through everything here but just to name the difference you are seeking for I want to make clear that MoCap data is something completely different than VMD files / keyframe animations.

Motion captured animations in it's nature captures all natural movement / micro movement and small human made mistakes and is displayed in the most possible high resolution. You can basically even use "Timeline" (AcidBubbles) to record a mocap there and end up having 100 Keyframes per second. This is not even the highes MoCap resolution you can get, just as a side note.

Keyframe animations like every MMD animation on the other hand does not have any micro movement and depend on no natural human behavior. Most MMD animations are either "handwritten" (creating every keyframe step by step within MMD) or "Keyframe-Translated" by AI driven software from captured video. Naturally this makes keyframe animations by far more limiting and with away lower resolution which explains the overall "robotic" tending animations. Note this does NOT mean it is something "bad", but it does mean it is something clearly not natural.

As a studio seeking for most and best quality natural, realastic, erotic, fun and exiting animation solution, motion captured data will always be our choice number 1. Furthermore we do not think we waste our time by creating wonderful worlds, themes and journeys from scratch and something ppl haven't seen before rather than throwing a person on an existing stage and playing a random MMD file through a player. This is clearly something you wouldn't need a "C&G-STUDIO" for and clearly nothing we would ever identify our work with.

However our heart beats for every kind of fantastic animation and it diesn't matter if it's MoCap data or MMD transcription / raw VMD file. If you haven't yet and obviously you are a fan of MMD animations you definitely need to check out our very own mmd translation here called "MMD Academy"

Hope this helps for a better understanding and you have a wonderful day!

Gato

Hey there. First of all thank you for your feedback.

I understand your irritation and saying you have"no idea why we are wasting our time, energy and resources on creating dance animations when we have MMD player in VAM ". So first off you have to uderstand VaM offers the possibility to animate in various ways. You can use anaimtion patterns, simple force triggers, keyframe animations or even MoCap data.

I won't go through everything here but just to name the difference you are seeking for I want to make clear that MoCap data is something completely different than VMD files / keyframe animations.

Motion captured animations in it's nature captures all natural movement / micro movement and small human made mistakes and is displayed in the most possible high resolution. You can basically even use "Timeline" (AcidBubbles) to record a mocap there and end up having 100 Keyframes per second. This is not even the highes MoCap resolution you can get, just as a side note.

Keyframe animations like every MMD animation on the other hand does not have any micro movement and depend on no natural human behavior. Most MMD animations are either "handwritten" (creating every keyframe step by step within MMD) or "Keyframe-Translated" by AI driven software from captured video. Naturally this makes keyframe animations by far more limiting and with away lower resolution which explains the overall "robotic" tending animations. Note this does NOT mean it is something "bad", but it does mean it is something clearly not natural.

As a studio seeking for most and best quality natural, realastic, erotic, fun and exiting animation solution, motion captured data will always be our choice number 1. Furthermore we do not think we waste our time by creating wonderful worlds, themes and journeys from scratch and something ppl haven't seen before rather than throwing a person on an existing stage and playing a random MMD file through a player. This is clearly something you wouldn't need a "C&G-STUDIO" for and clearly nothing we would ever identify our work with.

However our heart beats for every kind of fantastic animation and it diesn't matter if it's MoCap data or MMD transcription / raw VMD file. If you haven't yet and obviously you are a fan of MMD animations you definitely need to check out our very own mmd translation here called "MMD Academy"

Hope this helps for a better understanding and you have a wonderful day!

Gato
Thanks for explaining in detail, your animations are great and high quality,your auto camera movements are also good,it reminds me of great work done by @vamurai for Sandman scene but what i still miss is complete set of animations on one location. example- foreplay,kissing,breast play,naval licking,foot,bj,oral,missionary,cowgirl,doggy,creampie. MMD files are too good with auto camera movements and best part is i can easily get them on any background, the kind of effect MMD files create for dance/music videos are just awesome. will check your MMD Academy video, hope you have variety of VMD files including some arabic/indian popular dances not only japanese.

Thanks for explaining in detail, your animations are great and high quality,your auto camera movements are also good,it reminds me of great work done by @vamurai for Sandman scene but what i still miss is complete set of animations on one location. example- foreplay,kissing,breast play,naval licking,foot,bj,oral,missionary,cowgirl,doggy,creampie. MMD files are too good with auto camera movements and best part is i can easily get them on any background, the kind of effect MMD files create for dance/music videos are just awesome. will check your MMD Academy video, hope you have variety of VMD files including some arabic/indian popular dances not only japanese.
Just here for the @!

I can sympathize with having a vision for the kind of content you create not always jiving with what some people may want. Like you, I appreciate a good scene that has all of that customization you speak of. That said, as a creator, I tend to have a vision of what I want to build, and I just have to hope others are into it. I've tried building highly customizable scenes, and they're tricky! In the end, I never quite capture the "feeling" that I'm going for, so I just fall back to what I feel like I do best.

C&G has a "thing" they do, and I appreciate that thing. While a scene with a lot of customizable options/positions/etc is awesome, it's not really what I am after or expect from these animations.

And I'm fine with that. 🙂

Just here for the @!

I can sympathize with having a vision for the kind of content you create not always jiving with what some people may want. Like you, I appreciate a good scene that has all of that customization you speak of. That said, as a creator, I tend to have a vision of what I want to build, and I just have to hope others are into it. I've tried building highly customizable scenes, and they're tricky! In the end, I never quite capture the "feeling" that I'm going for, so I just fall back to what I feel like I do best.

C&G has a "thing" they do, and I appreciate that thing. While a scene with a lot of customizable options/positions/etc is awesome, it's not really what I am after or expect from these animations.

And I'm fine with that. 🙂
SANDMAN is one of the best scene i found on Virtamate, wish if you could add BJ, Oral,some foreplay ,breats play, kissing on same setup.please extend it more

Back
Top Bottom