[C&G-STUDIO] "Club Gentleman - Episode 1" + "Down To Business" UPDATE

Paid Scenes [C&G-STUDIO] "Club Gentleman - Episode 1" + "Down To Business" UPDATE

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STUDIO] "Club Gentleman - Episode 1" - Incredible 27(!) individual MoCap records in ONE massive erotic show scene

TRAILER AND MORE SCREENSHOTS WILL FOLLOW SOON (DUE EARLY RELEASE)

View attachment 125525

Join our discord here for more infos, WIPs and more

********************************************************************************************************************

THE PC LICENSE REFERS TO THE ACTUAL MOCAP, CHARACTER MODELS, OR ANIMATION WITHIN.

LINKS TO THE NOT INCLUDED CONTENT (VAR FILES)

ALWAYS READ THE...

Read more about this resource...

C&G-STUDIO updated [C&G-STUDIO] "Club Gentleman - Episode 1" with a new update entry:

Joint Behavior *Minor Update*

Ok, a fast one...

This is just a minor update to "Club Gentleman - Episode 1" in order to integrate the "joint correct" plugin.

Joint correct helps preventing unnatural joint behavior especially in the arm & hip region. We thought it would be neat having it integrated there. Thanks to "LFE" (plugin creator, his profile here ) for testing Glub Gentleman and pointing out this possibility!

Thanks also of course to "FallenDancer"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

My suggestions would be...
the voice works ranges in pitch from low to high which is a little jarring.

And I would add some more sex positions including a bj and or handy and or missionary or all of them lol.

Also if you had one of the club dancer girls from the background join the main dancer for a 3 some dance im sure that would make people happy.

As I know this is ongoing im sure it will only continue to evolve. Great work! One of your best for what it is youre doing eg delivering a strip club experience.

My suggestions would be...
the voice works ranges in pitch from low to high which is a little jarring.

And I would add some more sex positions including a bj and or handy and or missionary or all of them lol.

Also if you had one of the club dancer girls from the background join the main dancer for a 3 some dance im sure that would make people happy.

As I know this is ongoing im sure it will only continue to evolve. Great work! One of your best for what it is youre doing eg delivering a strip club experience.

Thank you for the suggestions! =D

Well some of them are already in the making to be honest. The updated will come very soon ;)

C&G-STUDIO updated [C&G-STUDIO] "Club Gentleman - Episode 1" + "Down To Business" UPDATE with a new update entry:

Major Update "Down To Business"

It's finally there, the "Down To Business" Update. With this major update we completed the "Episode 1" and move on to "Episode 2". However we are open for suggestions what you would like to have featured in Episode 2 of course. There are some in our #wishlist (C&G Discord) already meant for Episode 1 but unfortunately it was not possible to implement those ideas into the existing show.

Anyway here is what you can expect from the major update

~ 10 new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom