• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

BSDM Suit (Futa and Female)

Clothing BSDM Suit (Futa and Female)

Regulus

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
RegulusFen
Regulus submitted a new resource:

Futa BSDM Suit - Futa BSDM Body Suit

I do know the zipper is a bit big, willing to make a smaller one if enough people want, I also forgot the damn Zipper clasp, will update soon!

More colors wanted? Let me know guys!

Thank you for letting me be a part of this project!

Read more about this resource...

Just as a heads up, if you don't make a new version of the existing var (where the var number increases to 2, 3, 4 etc) people won't be able to update from inside vam as vam assumes you already have the same one, in this case version 1. You can still come to hub website and download and copy and overwrite but it would be fairly easy to miss this detail altogether and people keep using the old version. This can also cause confusion for anyone making scenes using it or people trying to us those scenes as it would be difficult to know which version was used or needed for the scene.

Also current version says the meta json isn't valid and isn't seeming to load.

Last edited:
"Good thing", all uploaded packages use same version 1, simple version bumb can re-sync/fix that.
Bad thing, all packages have space inside creator name? ("creatorName" : "Regulus_Fen"). 🤷‍♂️

hint: if spacing is involved there has to be underscore or you get load errors
(you can use hypen-minus symbol instead, for example: Hunting-Succubus)

EDIT: that said (after quick test) there appears to be some issue with VaM package naming.
package builder still adds both (spacing for creatorName and packageName), but not on actual package
(inside package manager you can still see info from meta with underscores on both) ...that's weird

Last edited:
Okay I am very sorry for this, I am not sure how to fix it, I can tell you this, I did not build the new version update inside VAM,
Rather just added the new folders for both female and male inside the VAR (with winrar).

Perhaps I need to rebuild inside of VAM to fix any issues?

Again, I am sorry and will work on this immediately!

Building package manually (outside vam) is perfectly fine, if you are comfortable doing it.Than by all means. ;)

But there are few things to keep in mind (easy to screw up):
1)package naming and meta info are matching (but like i said above, some weirdness with package builder, i even asked in Q&A about it)
2)any custom files are in correct folders/sub-folders
3)there is correct contentList that points to those files(folder)... i think your package have entry only for one clothing (male or female)
4)finally you use correct zip compression (not just right click "add to zip, rar, or whatever")

As about package version...
There is no real indicator (inside package or meta) aside from number inside your .var name.
Basically simple rename is all you need to bumb version.
Package builder usually does that for you, when you use "update to existing version".

Loads perfectly without issue! Glad you were able to figure out the problem and fix it! :D

I am about to just give up on VAM, I am sorry guys, I really am:(

No need to get down on yourself about it ❤️.

The packaging system can be a little complex and doesn’t always work they way we expect it to and we’ve all had our own headaches/nightmares with it. There are always those willing to help figure this stuff out when you need help as I’m sure you saw between here and discord.

I’m glad you were able to get things sorted and keep up the good work with the clothes. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom