• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Brutalist Loft

Scenes Brutalist Loft 1

CuteSvetlana

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.deviantart.com
Patreon
VaMBeautyShop
CuteSvetlana submitted a new resource:

Brutalist Loft - Brutalist loft from Elin in its two versions, Summer and Winter with refurbished variant

Hi all,

I happened to be working on the same assets as Kafaros. Please find attached my own variation which includes the two Brutalist lofts made by Elin @Sketchfab.
This var scene includes a ready-to-use 3 points light rig at the spawn point, a refurbished option with movable furniture and various hdr skbyox in separate files.
I also added a large bed upstairs for convenience.
Unzip the zip to your VaM folder, load the var and you're all set. Look for the Scene objects named "Asset"...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome work!
will be my new favorite environnement!

PS: doesn't work when downloaded in VAM. (or I miss something)
I'd got to dowload CuteSvetlanaRRS5.BrutalistLoft.UnityAssets.zip here.
but it's not really your problem.

Thx for free sharing!!

PS: doesn't work when downloaded in VAM. (or I miss something)
I'd got to dowload CuteSvetlanaRRS5.BrutalistLoft.UnityAssets.zip here.
but it's not really your problem.

Thx for free sharing!!

Hi Sedrem,
Thank you for your positive review :giggle:
You are correct, the var is just the scene file that call the Unity Assets stored locally. I prefer to keep the Unity Assets separately from the var so other creators can reuse.
You are not the first one to tell it is confusing so I'll probably make a full var for next environments.

Hi Sedrem,
Thank you for your positive review :giggle:
You are correct, the var is just the scene file that call the Unity Assets stored locally. I prefer to keep the Unity Assets separately from the var so other creators can reuse.
You are not the first one to tell it is confusing so I'll probably make a full var for next environments.
Doesn't matter for me, was for warn others... keep it simple for you!

Why not put the asset in the var? Without being able to reference that I wouldn't be able to use this in a scene. Either that or I'd have to include the asset which defeats the purpose of the var system.

Back
Top Bottom