Brooklyn Vol.1

Paid Scenes Brooklyn Vol.1

When palying in POV the eyes of the model look kind of creepy, cause you only see the white in her eyes under her eyelashes. And the eyelashes look, as if the were 1mm away from her eyelids. Anything i can do against this?

Last edited:
Well, communication can be hard sometimes. I, i.e., dunno if you are just pissed because of my feedback or if you couldn't reproduce the glitches or - since i am oviously no natural speaker - i haven't been able to descibe the issues occuring on my system in this scene adequately. But i assume the last point may be the case, so i try it again:
When i possess sikerbu, and look down at her face, i dont see the iris of her eyes, just the white of her eyeballs. Glance helps particially. The other issue i have, is that from sikerbus perspective, her eyelashes seem to be disconnected from her eyelids. They seem to be floating in the air, like 1/2 an inch away from her lids. I can solve this by changing the look, but since i generally like Spline's style, i am not completely happy with this solution.

Last edited:
Well, communication can be hard sometimes. I, i.e., dunno if you are just pissed because of my feedback or if you couldn't reproduce the glitches or - since i am oviously no natural speaker - i haven't been able to descibe the issues occuring on my system in this scene adequately. But i assume the last point may be the case, so i try it again:
When i possess sikerbu, and look down at her face, i dont see the iris of her eyes, just the white of her eyeballs. Glance helps particially. The other issue i have, is that from sikerbus perspective, her eyelashes seem to be disconnected from her eyelids. They seem to be floating in the air, like 1/2 an inch away from her lids. I can solve this by changing the look, but since i generally like Spline's style, i am not completely happy with this solution.

Nope, no offended at all :) Seriously I tried to understand.. Glance is a great plugin should help what you are talking about.. nn 2nd thing I don't know.. It is totally good when I play.. All eyelashes and things are just in place :)

Back
Top Bottom