• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Blush/Spanking Decals

Textures Blush/Spanking Decals 2022-02-03

Hologen

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Hologen submitted a new resource:

Blush/Spanking Decals - Decals for spanking aftermath

This is my very first resource submission and I have never created a texture before, so please understand if I miss anything.

There are two textures - one for glutes, one for arms. They both have a transparent background and are used as decals to add blush to your character's body. I tested it on a couple of different white/pale skin tones and it works better for some of them. Let me know if there is something wrong with it. Also, if the color is not strong enough or you have any advice on...

Read more about this resource...

bro i searh on texture but canoot find this blush hologen decal. can u give Screenshoot bro... where is location... hologen tatto in my vam just BLACK LOVE tatto.
Not sure if you still need help but it should be Custom - Textures - Blush. Let me know if it worked.

am familiar with decal or tatto on vam dude. but honest i cant find ur blush .
i have drop var on addonpackage too...
i check every single folder. on my decal etc but can find.
i have hologen author but it just have small black love symbol ^^V
i cant find in custom > blush
Well, that is weird. The Black love symbol is a different asset of mine. So you downloaded a scene with blush but the person has no texture of it? Have you tried rescanning in the "package manager" and then scanning for missing ones? Do you have png files in red in "contents"?

Attachments

• screenshots.jpg
    screenshots.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, for some reason, I can't navigate to the texture. It loads with your scene, but if I try to apply it in another scene, I literally can't navigate to it. The .Var package doesn't show up on the list on the left.

Yeah, for some reason, I can't navigate to the texture. It loads with your scene, but if I try to apply it in another scene, I literally can't navigate to it. The .Var package doesn't show up on the list on the left.
LmAO thats wht i mean. i spend an hour dude for think why doest show on left. so finaly after i extrack png from var. the problem has solve lmAO .grazy fck issue.
make another stracth dude. and let it more bright... and beck stracth too .
thx before for share.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1661).png
    Screenshot (1661).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
LmAO thats wht i mean. i spend an hour dude for think why doest show on left. so finaly after i extrack png from var. the problem has solve lmAO .grazy fck issue.
make another stracth dude. and let it more bright... and beck stracth too .
thx before for share.

Sorry that I didn't sent you png files since I don't have access to them for a couple of weeks. Now I'm concerned that a lot of people had the same issue and didn't reach out. I assume a packed it in the wrong way (somehow).

For the scratches, I really want to make something else. Do you have any reference ideas?

Sorry that I didn't sent you png files since I don't have access to them for a couple of weeks. Now I'm concerned that a lot of people had the same issue and didn't reach out. I assume a packed it in the wrong way (somehow).

For the scratches, I really want to make something else. Do you have any reference ideas?
yes bro u must put png on .
Custom\Atom\Person\Textures for decal bro....

and for idea strach try make this bro..

btw make the your original strach more bright bout 85% bro.. so its will amazing too. and make finger more big scale 20% from origin.

Attachments

• c02fca09e7fa90a0acda4ead638081ca.jpg
    c02fca09e7fa90a0acda4ead638081ca.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom