BlenderLikeOperation

Plugins BlenderLikeOperation

PluginIdea

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
PluginIdea submitted a new resource:

BlenderLikeOperation - Use VAM just like you used Blender. If you are a blender fan, you will love this plugin.

If you're a Blender fan, you'll love this.
This plugin allows you to manipulate VAM logic like the Blender view interface. For example, G+X (moving along the X-axis), G+Y (moving along the Y-axis), etc. At present, the basic operations (translation, rotation, zoom are supported (but the zoom value has not found a way to save, if you know, please contact me)).

my dicord server:https://discord.gg/BwX8NRkJm4

Usage:
add plugin to SessionPluginManager and have fun.
I...

Read more about this resource...

The idea is great and extremely necessary. However, it simply does not work for person controllers (hand, head, etc), only for the "control" controller.

The idea is great and extremely necessary. However, it simply does not work for person controllers (hand, head, etc), only for the "control" controller.
Sorry. Please skip version 1.01 directly, version 1.01 is not working properly.The latest version should work.

is there any way to make this a session plugin? that way i could set it to default on.

is there any way to make this a session plugin? that way i could set it to default on.
At first, I did work as a session plugin. However, in this way, the scaling modification of the object cannot be saved. Maybe I can remove the restriction and leave it to the user to decide.

Good idea. When positioning things in blender track-ball rotation is a real time-saver. But you've allocated R+R, still worth adding this feature IMO

PluginIdea updated BlenderLikeOperation with a new update entry:

add some new features.

Add new features:
1.Atom object copy. Use Ctrl+D.
2. Bulk operations on Atom objects (delete, other operations may be added in the future).
Select the Atom that you want to operate through BoxSelect or SingleSelect.
Then press Delete.
The choice of adding BoxSelect: LeftCtrl + LMB.
The exclusion choice of BoxSelect: LeftCtrl + Alt + LMB.
SingleSelect add / exclude option: LeftShift + LMB.

View attachment 95361

There are some restrictions when BoxSelect or SingleSelect...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It would be nice if you could add custom user key bindings. Thanks for the amazing plugin!

Last edited:
Hi! This is awesome! In the Materials section of where the texture changing section is.....there are those sliders.. is there a way to type in a value instead of trying to tweek the slider? That would be the most awesomest thing too! Could your plug in do that or is there one that already does?

If that slider had the option to be typed in and the separate scale settings for Texture, spec, gloss, and normal maps were all linked to the same scale the diffuse txt was set at, That would be crazy awesome! And If that would not change the size of the texture when the Scale of the object was readjusted on the physics panel that adjusted the size of the objects scaling of over-all, x.y.and z...

Last edited:
Hi! This is awesome! In the Materials section of where the texture changing section is.....there are those sliders.. is there a way to type in a value instead of trying to tweek the slider? That would be the most awesomest thing too! Could your plug in do that or is there one that already does?

If that slider had the option to be typed in and the separate scale settings for Texture, spec, gloss, and normal maps were all linked to the same scale the diffuse txt was set at, That would be crazy awesome! And If that would not change the size of the texture when the Scale of the object was readjusted on the physics panel that adjusted the size of the objects scaling of over-all, x.y.and z...
Thank you for your advice.

In VAM, it is possible to type in a value. Just click the red box number below.
1645172109485.png

The last two may require plug-ins to help solve the problem.

Back
Top Bottom