• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

BLADERUNNER

Scenes BLADERUNNER MK 2

So, I dug a bit inside the scene :

- rain heavy kills the GPU. If you look at the sky without it enabled, you get around 100fps, if you enable it you drop to 10 (still looking at the sky). There is a big issue with the particle system.

- without the rain and all falling particles (around 45/50fps on desktop) if you watch the vehicule at mid range and disable your water sphere ( which is über discreet ), you suddenly go to 60/70ish FPS.

You have only two minor elements that draw around 50 to 60 fps on your scene. That's not normal (from an optimisation perspective). I think you can find a way to make it run smoothly at 70ish fps without compromising to much on your original intentions :)

Last edited:
As is, it's a little jittery but very nice and I'm in the process of upgrading my system so it's not bad Awesome job ;)

I stumble upon an issue tonight when trying to package Isabella : there was a reference to a morph inside your package. To be exact "Breath1.vmi", I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure that a content like that should not preload morphs (the checkbox saying "this package contains morphs" (or something like that).

The sad thing is, I'm gonna delete the package because it don't want this kind of things to happen :/

I stumble upon an issue tonight when trying to package Isabella : there was a reference to a morph inside your package. To be exact "Breath1.vmi", I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure that a content like that should not preload morphs (the checkbox saying "this package contains morphs" (or something like that).

The sad thing is, I'm gonna delete the package because it don't want this kind of things to happen :/

Who's Isabella? I haven't released anything called that. I'm a little unsure of what you are trying to say, Is there a morph called breath 1 that is appearing and causing problems? I never used a breath 1 morph unless I had a breathing plugin that is auto using it.

You misunderstood :)

When packing my Isabella I had references to your blade runner scene. You have 2 morphs in your package and one is called Breath1. I don't know what it's used for, but I made the mistake to use it and not checking the "source".

And if you don't think that the morphs are unique or necessary, you should not check that checkbox ;)

Back
Top Bottom