• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Bee Gold

Looks Bee Gold 4

Looks like a nice model - but you zipped the var - trying to unzip creates a folder in the wrong place - var's are already zipped up - you just need to upload the var file

Looks like a nice model - but you zipped the var - trying to unzip creates a folder in the wrong place - var's are already zipped up - you just need to upload the var file
Thanks for pointing that out! I will update.

I don't see a way to get by not zipping the file in order to upload here. I think you can download the compressed .var and then move the uncompressed .var to your AddOns directory within VAM.

I don't see a way to get by not zipping the file in order to upload here. I think you can download the compressed .var and then move the uncompressed .var to your AddOns directory within VAM.
You don't need to zip the file - you just upload it - take var file VAM creates and just upload that direct to here - no zipping
I'm interested as to why you think you need to zip it?

You don't need to zip the file - you just upload it - take var file VAM creates and just upload that direct to here - no zipping
I'm interested as to why you think you need to zip it?
Alright, I will try again. It's just that during the upload process, it treats the .var file as a directory.

Alright, I will try again. It's just that during the upload process, it treats the .var file as a directory.
That sounds odd, what exactly is messing with it? Something on your machine? what zip program are you using? Maybe try 7zip?

That sounds odd, what exactly is messing with it? Something on your machine? what zip program are you using? Maybe try 7zip?
I figured it out. I was uploading the folder from the AddonPackagesBuilder directory and not the AddonPackages directory. My .var file was located in the AddonPackages directory.

Back
Top Bottom