Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.youtube.com
Patreon
Aktheuf
Theuf submitted a new resource:

Bea_Lee - Bea_Lee

Photos are suggestives, nothing is included in the download else then the skin presets and basic hair.
Model comes naked and will need a few tweeks to look like the pictures shown.
Thank you to all creators for the free usable content to create models.
View attachment 48606View attachment 48607View attachment 48604View attachment 48605View attachment 48608View attachment 48609View attachment 48610View attachment 48611View attachment 48612

Read more about this resource...

Awesome girls, just a tip get the dependencies down. i got a lot of messages about them (to many) even if i was thinking i should show the developers name ppl don't like it.
For the rest keep making those lovely girls. Gr M

Awesome girls, just a tip get the dependencies down. i got a lot of messages about them (to many) even if i was thinking i should show the developers name ppl don't like it.
For the rest keep making those lovely girls. Gr M
I am so wondering why i have so much dependencies.... I reinstalled VAM, downloaded the plugins and what i needed to create my looks and it still put so much stuff in there, i have no clue how to drop those down... any tips? thank for the comment ! :)

it’s about older files that are still there, I open the var with 7zip and than remover the dependencies just to make sure they are gone….

search for editing far files Gr M

it’s about older files that are still there, I open the var with 7zip and than remover the dependencies just to make sure they are gone….

search for editing far files Gr M
Thank you sir! I will do that as well, I will try to fix my older content as well. greatly appreciate help.

Just keep up the good work, improvement will come as well.

Thank you sir! I will do that as well, I will try to fix my older content as well. greatly appreciate help.
Please don't do that,
force deleting dependencies is not the solution,
people are still gonna get errors (for missing stuff) when loading your scene/look.

In this particular case the only issue is single morph from Wolverine333.LAUREN_4 package that's pulling around 70 extra dependencies.
Code:
                     "uid" : "Wolverine333.LAUREN_4.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PHMPupilsDialate.vmi",
                     "name" : "Pupils Dialate",
                     "value" : "0.1154883"
That's super easy to fix.
-just open your scene/look
-search for that morph (Pupils Dialate)
-reset it (use default VAM "Pupils Dialate" morph instead)
-save scene (done, 80 dependencies down to 7)

I agree don’t just delete everything, but be aware of the good dependencies.
And thanks for that RandomVamuser, I told him to search for it on how it works what I still should be doing also.
Gr M

Please don't do that,
force deleting dependencies is not the solution,
people are still gonna get errors (for missing stuff) when loading your scene/look.

In this particular case the only issue is single morph from Wolverine333.LAUREN_4 package that's pulling around 70 extra dependencies.
Code:
                     "uid" : "Wolverine333.LAUREN_4.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PHMPupilsDialate.vmi",
                     "name" : "Pupils Dialate",
                     "value" : "0.1154883"
That's super easy to fix.
-just open your scene/look
-search for that morph (Pupils Dialate)
-reset it (use default VAM "Pupils Dialate" morph instead)
-save scene (done, 80 dependencies down to 7)
You guys are awesome! :D I will update my files after fix, I greatly appreciate any help. Thank you very much

Back
Top Bottom