• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Barbie

Looks Barbie 1.0

crazy, cant find ingame, i have other looks from you and lot of more. how?

Hey, yeah i think something happened during packaging. , check in your looks, no backgrounds folder. I’ll update this resource as soon as i can. Thanks

Missing Dependencies not found on hub:

!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.Maria2_0_.latest that packageWolverine333.BARBIE.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package mitch.maria3.latest that packageWolverine333.BARBIE.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.Maria_2_0_1_.latest that packageWolverine333.BARBIE.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.maria2_0_2.latest that packageWolverine333.BARBIE.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.MARIA-2_0_1_Fixed.latest that packageWolverine333.BARBIE.3 depends on

Super like. One of my all-time favorite faces ever. Is there a way to prevent the eyeballs from bulging when viewing her face from below though? I try to adjust the eyeball size morph, but when viewing from the top after that, the eye sockets look hollow.

I'm missing Wolverine333.BARBIE.latest Any chance you can send to me? I really like the look.

To open these looks you need to click unpack in vam library and place the unpacked save files in your save folder, after that you can load it. Otherwise these files wont open in vam due to missing dependencies that dont even exist.

Back
Top Bottom